Quality Inn
$69
Motel 6(Sonora)
$50
$84
All reviewscomfy roomwaffleslong drivewest texasstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastcell phonenice placenight's sleepstayed one nightsmall townthe breakfast areastoptinamotelbeddingrates
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This hotel seems very expensive for the location. If you have to be there you don't have many choices. My advice is to move on to another town if you can. The room was very large and decent. The bed was very comfortable. But paying Marriott rates for a place like this is disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Robert J
Reviewed November 11, 2013

First of all,it was a pain in the neck for my wife to check in,because I used my B/W free night when I wasn't there.They told her I have to redeem the free night which isn't true. They let my wife and my 1 year old to stay in the lobby till my baby start crying,then they let her have a room. The carpet in the room was real "NASTY". My baby had dirt on her hands and knees and feet.Not for that the room was Okay. The breakfast was really good and the wait staff were great.I stay at B/W 99% of the time and this one just need new carpet.I stay there in Nov of 2011.They might have put new carpet in by now,but I would call to see if they had first.

Room Tip: Get a room all the way to the back because the motel is right next to I-10.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank nazirites
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Enjoyed our stay on a chilly night. Nice, firm beds, very quiet. I didn't expect much in a tiny town far from any big city stay but was pleasantly surprised. A great stop-over but definitely NOT a destination. If you're looking for luxury and fine dining, you'll be disappointed. But it's a great night's sleep, which is why you stop so far in the middle of no where, right?

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Having stayed at a AAA two diamond BW the night before in Covington LA that was fantastic, we stopped for the night in Ozona at this AAA three diamond hotel. The AAA 2013 travel guide price range was not honored. Upon arriving, the only room left was a three bed, and we only needed a two bed. The price we were charged for this room was far higher than the highest in their listed price range in the guide. We were told there was already a discount given and they would not go any lower. They would not even give the AAA discount, due to the room being reduced as it was. While this is a two story hotel, there is no elevator, making it difficult getting your luggage into the room quickly and easily. I noticed immediately, the carpet was filthy as we were going up the stairs. Inside the room, the un-vacuumed carpet continued, and so much more. Half of the towels/wash cloths were dirty, all of the furniture hadn't been dusted in some time, chairs were stained, sink back splash stained with yellow liquid and short hairs on the liquid, poor job cleaning bathroom overall, blackened grout, toilet paper roll left with two squares of paper left, very few tissues to start and ran out that night. While the room was terrible in those ways, the bed was very clean and comfortable. In addition, the location left much to be desired in terms of food choices. When discussing the concerns the following morning with a staff member (no Manager there), she did apologize and discount the room as much as she could without a Manager. The price paid still did not match the experience provided. This staff member was very professional and polite. We do not feel they should have a AAA three diamond rating, as the experience does not merit even one.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank nicole5562
Reviewed September 9, 2013

113 for one night single occupancy. No smoking rooms available. Room was upstairs and had to go outside to smoke. No smokers stations out side to dispose of cigarette butts. The high speed internet was more like dial up. Drive way was steep, not good when you travel by motorcycle.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo