“Easy in Easy out”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Orange
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Overall very nice and clean facilities and room. Check in went smooth and staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was standard and pretty good. The location a little tricky to get to in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Bill D

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Everyone I encountered in the hotel was very warm and friendly, especially Ms. Donna at the front desk. The hotel was very clean and though the free breakfast was just ok, the excellent staff, cleanliness and price make this property unbeatable! From the very beginning of working with the reservations team to establish a wedding block, to the igracious greetings of ms. donna daily, to the sweet friendly housekeeper with a "British" accent (looked Persian or Iranian?) so I didn't catch your name, everyone was just a pleasure with great customer service skills! Working in the hotel industry myself, I honestly don't have a single complaint about my two night stay.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mtupper70115
Reviewed September 4, 2013

small town motel. only one person at the front desk at any given time so if you need something, you have to wait. we stayed 2 nights and had to ask for room service to come at 3:30 as no one had come yet. the breakfast was lame, cereal, breads, i looked like powdered eggs, gravy from a mix and a strange sausage. on the plus side, the rooms and main areas were clean and well kept.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank busyDsweetness
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear busyDsweetness,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. It is wonderful to know you appreciated the room cleanliness. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs & expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the service you received. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Holiday Inn Express in Orange, Texas is great place to stay! I appreacite being welcomed by my first name and a genuine smile. these little things might not mean much to others, but they are nice after a long day at work when you are away from home! The staff puts in the extra effort to accommodate my request! I personally like to stay on the first floor and they always make it happen! They also don't mind if we hangout in the lobby and watch tv, work, or just want to get out of our room. As an early riser, I need my coffee first thing in the morning. They always have fresh coffee made in the lobby by 5AM! And The breakfast is always done early and delicious! The manager, desk clerks, and housekeepers go out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. This is one of the reasons I will continue to give them my business and recommend them to my coworkers.

Room Tip: The suites are very spacious and comfortable!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin A
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I arrived on Wed July 24 for the funeral of a beloved Aunt and checked out on Sat July 27. Although I was told this motel was a year old, it seemed brand new. The room was very clean and the property was immaculate. Even the free morning breakfast was good (the coffee was above average). I'm becoming more appreciative of the amenities in modern hotel rooms. A refrigerator is now a "must have" and my room (#125) had a good one. I don't use microwaves in motel rooms, but it's a nice touch. The hair dryer worked well to clear the fog from the mirror after a hot shower. The full-sized ironing board and iron was useful to prepare my clothes for the funeral. This motel was booked solid during the 3 days I was there, which was surprising for a workweek. Now I know why - it's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank texmark
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here while shooting PBS' The Daytripper, and had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and accommodating. There was a minor error upon our arrival, but the front desk was speedy and courteous in fixing everything. The rooms themselves were clean with very comfortable beds. In the morning, we enjoyed the tasty continental breakfast before checking out. All in all, it was a great experience. I'd definitely recommend it to any daytrippers who need to spend a night or two in Orange.

--The Daytripper crew

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TheDaytripperTX
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I spent 5 days at the Holiday Inn Express in Orange, Texas for our mass class reunion. Our classmates and I received extra attention to make us feel very special. The continental breakfast was outstanding. Room service was very good and, the rooms were cleaned everyday. The staff at the front desk were very curtious and well trained. A special thank you to Donna at the front desk for being so helpful in making our stay a pleasent one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bigboy324
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
Hampton Inn
Days Inn Orange
#4 of 13 in Orange
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vidor South

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!