$119
$75
$58
$56
TripAdvisor
All reviewstaking placebreakfast room ishot breakfastwould stay here againtiffanyinterstatelouisianatrash
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Holiday Inn Express in Orange, Texas is great place to stay! I appreacite being welcomed by my first name and a genuine smile. these little things might not mean much to others, but they are nice after a long day at work when you are away from home! The staff puts in the extra effort to accommodate my request! I personally like to stay on the first floor and they always make it happen! They also don't mind if we hangout in the lobby and watch tv, work, or just want to get out of our room. As an early riser, I need my coffee first thing in the morning. They always have fresh coffee made in the lobby by 5AM! And The breakfast is always done early and delicious! The manager, desk clerks, and housekeepers go out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. This is one of the reasons I will continue to give them my business and recommend them to my coworkers.

Room Tip: The suites are very spacious and comfortable!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin A
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I arrived on Wed July 24 for the funeral of a beloved Aunt and checked out on Sat July 27. Although I was told this motel was a year old, it seemed brand new. The room was very clean and the property was immaculate. Even the free morning breakfast was good (the coffee was above average). I'm becoming more appreciative of the amenities in modern hotel rooms. A refrigerator is now a "must have" and my room (#125) had a good one. I don't use microwaves in motel rooms, but it's a nice touch. The hair dryer worked well to clear the fog from the mirror after a hot shower. The full-sized ironing board and iron was useful to prepare my clothes for the funeral. This motel was booked solid during the 3 days I was there, which was surprising for a workweek. Now I know why - it's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank texmark
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here while shooting PBS' The Daytripper, and had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and accommodating. There was a minor error upon our arrival, but the front desk was speedy and courteous in fixing everything. The rooms themselves were clean with very comfortable beds. In the morning, we enjoyed the tasty continental breakfast before checking out. All in all, it was a great experience. I'd definitely recommend it to any daytrippers who need to spend a night or two in Orange.

--The Daytripper crew

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TheDaytripperTX
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I spent 5 days at the Holiday Inn Express in Orange, Texas for our mass class reunion. Our classmates and I received extra attention to make us feel very special. The continental breakfast was outstanding. Room service was very good and, the rooms were cleaned everyday. The staff at the front desk were very curtious and well trained. A special thank you to Donna at the front desk for being so helpful in making our stay a pleasent one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bigboy324
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I spent nearly 3 weeks here for work, and chose this hotel based on its location (besides being a Platinum member). The friendly staff made the stay enjoyable, and the King Suite was excellent for use as both bedroom and roomy office. The room has a worktable (wide enough for both laptops) and chair, and also has a dining table and two chairs. The sofa and coffee table provided a comfortable area to work on different projects. And the wet bar presented room for preparing meals to pop into the under cabinet microwave.

I prefer eating a low carb diet, and this hotel's breakfast provided enough choices besides the usual "continental-style" breakfast (donuts and pastries, cereals, pancakes or waffles) offered by other hotel chains where the only low carb option is hard boiled eggs for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business