“Staff Is Horrible, Hotel Is Way Above Average”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Orange
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Checked in late and had the very overweight clerk talk to her friend on the phone while I waited and then asked me the question of who Clint Eastwood was instead of checking me in, very strange. The morning clerk was totally the opposite and could not have been more polite and friendly.
Room was good except the iron was broken and ruined one of my shirts when it leaked black fluid onto it in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bucksterdude

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I am a business traveler that spends at least 100 nights a year in hotel rooms. I was very impress walking in the front door how fresh and so clean it smell. I have stayed two different nights and rooms and linen are always in order with a pleasant fresh and clean smell. The staff is amazingly courteous and friendly. Any time I have to lay over in South East Texas (Golden Traingle), this hotel is my top pick going forward. I strongly recommend this hotel to any traveler.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Felix I
Reviewed January 25, 2012

When I arrived at the Holiday Inn, I was created by many friendly faces and the staff was very helpful on the variety of activities that Orange, TX had to offer. I would recommend this hotel to anyone stopping by!

Room Tip: Double bed Kitchen for families.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I get the best service at this hotel. I feel like I'm right at home. I stay there once a month everyone on staff knows me by name and they are very inviting I wouldnt stay anywhere else in that area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Convenient location, clean, friendly helpful staff! Really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed August 4, 2011

In Orange TX for my wife's family reunion. After spending the night at the Ramada across the freeway, we checked out . See my review for that "hotel", and you will understand why. The HI Express was a welcome change. Fairly new, clean, quiet, nice rooms, friendly staff. The hot breakfast was good also. It was everything the Ramada wasn't. It cost a little more, but well worth it. I would recommend the HI Express to anyone staying in Orange.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank sirpres
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Our family comes to Orange every June for a family reunion just across the border in Louisiana. We always stay at this Holiday Inn Express. It is clean, the staff is friendly and accomodating, and the beds are the best. This year, the only complaint I had was the hot tub was broken, and every year we gather by the pool and visit and relax in the hot tub. I hope they have it ready for us next year, as we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank alhoutex
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
Hampton Inn
Days Inn Orange
#4 of 13 in Orange
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vidor South

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!