“Excellent customer service”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Orange
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

When I arrived at the Holiday Inn, I was created by many friendly faces and the staff was very helpful on the variety of activities that Orange, TX had to offer. I would recommend this hotel to anyone stopping by!

Room Tip: Double bed Kitchen for families.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I get the best service at this hotel. I feel like I'm right at home. I stay there once a month everyone on staff knows me by name and they are very inviting I wouldnt stay anywhere else in that area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Convenient location, clean, friendly helpful staff! Really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed December 2011
Texas
Reviewed August 4, 2011

In Orange TX for my wife's family reunion. After spending the night at the Ramada across the freeway, we checked out . See my review for that "hotel", and you will understand why. The HI Express was a welcome change. Fairly new, clean, quiet, nice rooms, friendly staff. The hot breakfast was good also. It was everything the Ramada wasn't. It cost a little more, but well worth it. I would recommend the HI Express to anyone staying in Orange.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank sirpres
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Our family comes to Orange every June for a family reunion just across the border in Louisiana. We always stay at this Holiday Inn Express. It is clean, the staff is friendly and accomodating, and the beds are the best. This year, the only complaint I had was the hot tub was broken, and every year we gather by the pool and visit and relax in the hot tub. I hope they have it ready for us next year, as we will be back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank alhoutex
Orange, Texas
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I often make arrangements for clients and business travelers coming to the Orange area and I always direct them to the great staff at the Holiday Inn in Orange. A bad hotel experience for my clients would be bad for my business, so I count on the Holiday Inn Orange.

I have scheduled many large and small private meetings in their large meeting space and have found it to be a perfect place for meeting of 5 to 40 people. Recently they even converted their meeting room into a private lounge with comfy chairs and a big screen TV for social evenings gatherings for a client with several visitors in town. Such service!

My parents stayed their recently and really enjoyed the tall ceilings in the spacious room on the first floor. Dad said, if this is the regular room, I bet their suites are huge.

Just want to direct people to what I beleive is the best choice in Orange for the business travelers. And their hot breakfast can't be beat!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2011

I've stayed at a few HI Express & Suites locations across the US and this is the worst. It's not very old (about 2006) and it is only in fair condition. The outside and lobby are good but the rooms, hallways and stairwells are dirty and worn out. It seems that the owners are just not taking good care of it. The whole third floor also reeks of stale cigarette smoke 24/7. I have a third floor room and it is in poor condition considering how new it is. There are big stains on the couch, trash on the TV stand, trash and old peanuts behind the nightstand, cracks in the bathtub, the shower head is rusty and loose and hardly works if you turn it to change the stream, the bathtub faucet is loose and rusty, the tile in the bathroom is cracked and falling off the base of the wall. The list goes on but I think you get the point. It's pitiful how they've let this place deteriorate so fast. I'll try the newer Hampton Inn across the street next time and see if it's any better.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
Hampton Inn
Best Texan Inn & Suites
Best Texan Inn & Suites
#6 of 13 in Orange
Homewood Suites by Hilton Beaumont

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!