“Clean and friendly service”
Review of Jack in the Box

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jack in the Box
Ranked #30 of 73 Restaurants in Orange
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The restaurant was very clean. This was surprising as often in my travels, I find that fast food places are less than clean. The lady who took our order actually gave the impression that she wanted to be there. A very pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I used to love their Ultimate cheeseburger, but I stopped ordering it because of the price and every time there is grissle in their burgers.
I thought why not try it again. Yeah no, grissle and then I remember the burger had a twang to it like it had worchester sauce, but not this time.
I must admit, I'm never stopping by a Jack in the box again.
Cons:
Grissle in burgers (EVERY TIME)
Drive thu wait, OMG every store
Price for smaller burgers

I had been getting the 2 tacos, but swear they are much smaller too.
I'm done, not gonna give them another chance until they put out commercials sayings they have changed everything!