“This place is great!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We didn't eat in the restaurant but chose to pick up some things from the market next door. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the prices are quite reasonable. The food is very, very good.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

its a meat market restaurant excellent food you cant hardly find parking spot on sunday after church a little pricey but worth the treat

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Went yesterday with my sister n law after our childrens field trip to the Starks Museum... I have never been before but have heard of this place. We walk in it has a western feel. The staff seated us real quick. We went at about 1pm. They lady sat us at a booth. It wasnt as comfortable that it looked. I sat down real quick and BAM i hit my back so be careful. Now to the food.. I did a quick look over the menu. I was told the Boudin Balls were great although I didn't have any (I take my brothers word for it). I was facing the buffet and it looked and smelled Ahh---mazing and ... The food was fresh, you could tell. SO I had to get that. I got the chicken fried chicken with white gravy. They crust had a wonderful taste, the chicken was MELT in your mouth kind of good. I added the pinto beans which I didnt care for. The rolls were good and soft (not freshly baked). Also i got the mash potatoes and white gravy. They were the real kind.. They have tv's which played country music (at the time of my visit anyways) Over all it was a great experience. Our waitress was pleasant. I will for sure take the family with me next time. Food was @ average price.

1  Thank MandaRed
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went here twice before about 2 years ago and it was pretty good, but I went today 1-10-13 and it sucked. Service was ok food wasn't great, but then again I ordered fajitas which were terrible and cold.. and It's somewhat overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The best of this restaurant is the great meats served (there is an excellent adjoining meat market). The menu selection has local home cooked type favorites served with watery iceberg lettuce salad, etc. Not gourmet, but OK for a filling meal.