“Good Food, Great Price”

Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
“Good Food, Great Price”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was recommended this restaurant by one of the clerks at my hotel, Holiday Inn Express. I was dining alone, so I liked the fact that there was a bar that I could enjoy a drink, eat my meal, and check out some sports on the nice tvs. I just ordered a simple steak and baked potato to go along with a few beers. The steak was so tender and perfectly cooked to order! The servers were friendly and never let me get down to an empty mug before asking if I'd like another!
I would recommend Spanky's to my friends and colleagues traveling to Orange.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank TaylorLaRue

Bent NM
“Good, fresh seafood”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Locals agree that Spanky's and Robert's are the two best restaurants in Orange. If you like seafood, choose Spanky's. It has the atmosphere of an old-timey Barbeque place with miscellaneous antiques on the wall, but good service and really good food in huge quantities.

• Visited May 2012
Austin, Texas
“Good home cooking”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed the catfish and chicken fried steak.

Visited April 2012
Mauriceville, Texas, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We have eaten at Spanky's for many years. They have some of the best fried shrimp and fish around. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is very casual. The only major drawback is the entire restaurant smells like cigarette smoke...

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Kimberly W
Ft. Worth, TX
“Nice meal after a long drive”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Had a good meal after a 6 hour drive. Friendly staff and good food. Would go back.

Visited March 2012