“Clean, up-to-date, good breakfast, friendly staff”
Review of Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Orange
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Had a recent stay at the Hampton Inn and as a Diamond member, I must say Im thoroughly impressed. The place is right off of the highway and truly immaculate. I had a nice size room which was very clean and modern... Exceeded expectations by a long shot. Free and fairly fast internet.

The morning staff were very friendly and I was greeted by virtually everyone. The breakfast bar has a lot of hot/cold options and caters to those wanting to eat a bit more healthy as well (fruit, hard boiled eggs, english muffins)

Everything went smoothly. Only thing I would mention negatively about my stay is that my Diamond status was not recognized at checkin and I was not offered a welcome amenity... Not a big deal, but nice to be acknowledged.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I recently stayed here on business trip and it was pleasant. The room (king bed) was spacious and clean. Breakfast was a little picked over, but as expected. All in all, I would stay here again if work brought me back to Orange, Tx.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stayed here quick one night on a drive home when it just got too late to drive all the way through. Hotel is brand new, nice large room and bathroom. Bed was a little soft to my liking but that is just my preference. Only complaint is breakfast was terrible!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had a wonderful time during my two week stay at the Orange Hampton Inn. I felt safe and cared for by the lobby attendant and hotel manager. The free breakfast certainly gotten my attention, as I cannot believe they offered a gourmet style breakfast each morning. I also spent time in the fitness center, which was very welcoming to my workouts, and was above and beyond my expectations. I'll visit the Hotel again during my next stay in Orange, Texas, from this point forward. Thanks again for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My stay at The Hampton was one I will never forget, My mother loss her oldest sister and so we had to travel to Orange, Tx for the service. My mother is a hemi-paraplegic meaning she had a stroke which left her paralysis on the left. So we needed a room that was big enough for her wheel chair and modification in the bathroom for her wheel chair. We had all that was requested the manager and staff was very Lean Sigma meaning they were very professional and customer service friendly. Also, my Young Adult childrens and Granddaughters had reservation as well. We enoyed our stay under the sad circumstances of lost of my Aunt and my mother sister. Thank you for a saty I will never forget. My last stay at a Hampton facility was in Sacremento,CA. I can't choose one over the other because they were both GREAT!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Be specific in what you want and make your request!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This motel along I10 is a jewel. The staff worked very hard to make my stay just the best. Very Very clean. BK was very nice. Outside was well kept. I will go back the next time I am in the area. The rooms are very up to date.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side (odd number rooms) Room 101 was my favorite
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family and I were just passing through Orange and decided to stop at Hampton for the night. Front desk was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was very yummy. Everyone was very kid friendly as well. Would refer friends and family here!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
Comfort Inn Orange
Days Inn Orange
#4 of 13 in Orange
Homewood Suites by Hilton Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vidor South

Been to Hampton Inn? Share your experiences!