All reviewstruck stoproom was cleancourteous staffcould have been betterlate afternoonyogurtcheck in was easyvisiting familybathroom floori highly recommend this hotelbreakfast itemseasy accesseggswashingadmissiondraperiesinterstate
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Stay at BW was restful as usual and there were no problems with the stay. Management was very helpful as needed. We stay at this location on all the work trips made to the area because of the people and assistance received while staying and working in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Management response:Responded August 4, 2017

Dear 430donaldl, Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Debra

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Thank you to new employee Sierra. I arrived after driving over 8 hours. I was tired, I could barely walk from driving so far, and all I wanted was a nice comfortable bed to rest before celebrating a granddaughter's birthday that evening.
Sierra was very polite and courteous. She checked my rewards and AAA to make sure I got the best rate, and even when she had a little trouble getting the system to accept my information, she remained so caring and concise. She told me she was going to call her supervisor because she wasn't sure what she needed to do, as she was new to the job. I appreciate her admission that she was unsure and needed guidance! I spoke briefly to her supervisor the following morning to commend her for her efforts! She is an asset to Best Western, Orange! I returned 4 nights later to get the much needed rest before that 8+ hour drive home! The beds were great, the room was very nice, clean and quiet! The breakfast was general complimentary breakfast fare and had a nice selection. I will stay at this property each and every time I am in this area! Thank you again, Sierra for seeing to the needs of and old, stiff Grandmother on two nights in one week! I appreciate your kindness!

Room Tip: My second stay was directly above the front desk on the 2nd floor, it has a nice walk in shower which is much easier on my post stroke body!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 31, 2017

Dear Nonni0321, Thank you for the amazing review! Your kind words for our newest staff member is sincerely appreciated. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you
again in the future. Sincerely, Debra

Reviewed July 9, 2017

This is the best hotel in Orange Texas.We had a family reunion and the family stayed here and we were not disappointed first minute. The staff starting with the manager Debbie were outstanding and treated the family great. My family stays here every time we come but the family finally tried it and now they like it too.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 25, 2017

Dear hjack24, Thank you for the incredibly nice review! It was a pleasure having your family stay with us. Sincerely, Debra

Reviewed June 17, 2017

The staff was extremely professional and courteous. Everything was nearly perfect. The cleanliness , climate control, and amazingly personal staff made it feel like I was visiting family. Couldn't have asked for any better service or accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Management response:Responded June 19, 2017

Dear 417earles, Thank you for the great review! Everyone at the Best Western Orange Inn & Suites takes pride in their work and it shows by how pleasant our customers are. We are are appreciative of anyone who takes time to leave a friendly review and love that you feel part of our family now!

Reviewed June 12, 2017

We stayed over here one night, and it's all you need for that. The staff were helpful, the rooms were updated and clean, and the breakfast perhaps a step above what you'd normally expect (maybe just because they had hot sauce and salsa, this being Texas). The pool looked a little on the small side, but wasn't busy.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family