“Nice place to stay and even have a drink at! Highly recomend!”

Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian
Ranked #31 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
“Nice place to stay and even have a drink at! Highly recomend!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Clean, updated, and near Odessa restaraunts and mall. Not a bad place to unwind! The staff was very friendly and seemed to enjoy their job, as they seemed genuinely happy to help me. I gotta say I will stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Chrisfranco325
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Mr. Franco,
On behalf of my entire team here at the Quality Inn & suites I would like to thank you for your feedback on trip advisor, customer satisfaction is our main goal here at the hotel and with happy customers like you we feel great that we are continuously improving. Once again thank you very much for your feedback, hope to see you soon
Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel has come a long way over the past few years. The management has worked hard to make it the best Odessa has to offer. I have been traveling to Odessa the past 5 years and I have seen this hotel transform from a place that I wouldn't stay at to my favorite place in Odessa to stay. Many new upgrades have been added.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Matthew D
qualityinnodessatx, General Manager at Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Matthew,
On behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for your kind words of encouragement, your opinion always matters a lot for us to continue with our success and excellent customer service. It is always a pleasure to have you as one of our loyal guests.
Quality Inn & Suites
Leonard, Texas
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The Good:
This was our first stay at the hotel on our business trips to Odessa. It turned out to be a good choice. Our room was nice and well appointed with microwave, refrigerator etc. The breakfast was better than most hotels we stay in. The indoor pool and hot tub was nice after a busy day working in the area.

The Bad:
The carpet in our rooms was as bad as could be with dirt and stains. I realize that most of the customers of this hotel are oil field workers and it must be hard to keep things clean. I hope to get a room that is a little more updated next time.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the inside.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to tell everybody about your experience. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,
Quality Inn & Suites
Odessa, Tx
Lubbock
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Check in was fast and efficient...I had requested a downstairs, inside room (outside entrance rooms are also available) and got exactly what I asked for. I was close to the breakfast room, ice machine and right by the indoor pool...which looked very inviting but I was unable to take advantage of the pool or hot tub. There is a ping pong table, a miniature golf course, lots of tables to enjoy sitting in the atrium. I was a bit concerned there would be a lot of noise from the play area but all was quiet when it needed to be at bedtime. Room was spacious, older, had a few cosmetic issues like paint touch ups needed but nothing major. Only complaint...when you stand at the desk & look in the mirror I noticed someone could stand outside the large window, look between the curtain and window and see the bed reflected in the mirror. Solved that by pulling curtain far enough over to hook on door handle and close the gap. The bed was super comfy, clean and much appreciated after a long day. Good TV and wifi reception, fridge and microwave clean. Bathtub surround had been redone and I like having a little shelf to hold shampoo in the shower. Breakfast was standard motel fare...waffles, bagel, toast, yogurt, cereal, eggs, hash browns (a bit soggy for my taste), link sausage and bacon (undercooked and greasy)....overall, very good. The bagels were so fresh I went that route...so often motel bagels are dry...this one was delicious with some sausage. This is an older hotel...even had a lounge/bar which I was too tired to frequent; although I know it is one off Odessa's favorites. I can see they are trying to update and keep things up. The desk clerk was very nice. When I had called earlier in the week at night, Diane(?)was beyond helpful and friendly. I will stay here again especially if I can get as decent a rate as I got this time...a hard thing to do in Odessa.

Room Tip: Make sure there isn't a gap in the curtain when closed where you can see out through the gap or...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Sir,
I on behalf of my entire staff would like to thank you for taking time and commenting about your recent stay at our hotel, it is really nice to know that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. If you plan to come to Odessa next time in the near future please come back and stay with us.
Quality inn & suites
North Pole, Alaska
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Awesome service seems to be rare these days but I love how the staff here treats their guests. The front desk, housekeepers and maintenance team are wonderful. I'd like to thank Fawn, Ashley, Navinbhai and Usha for taking such great care of me while I'm away from home. THANK YOU!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Ms Susan
We appreciate you review on trip advisor.
We would be looking forward to your next trip to Odessa.
Best regards
Quality inn and suites team,odessa
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great experience with check in and out . Had a vender with me and they got him a room at the last moment. Came back early to use computer and room was alt
ready cleaned. The real plus was the friendly smiles from all the staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times in the last two years on business. The hotel management has done a great job renovating an older property. The lobby is very modern. The mattresses have been upgraded to a pillow top. They have installed some granite countered single burner cooktops in some rooms. It is an older property, but they have done a great job of updating what they can. The service is great! The front desk staff are friendly and attentive. The breakfast is well stocked every time I go in. In a town where $250-plus per night for mediocre service is the standard, it is great to know that you can get a comfortable place with great service for a good price. I will definitely be returning!

• Stayed August 2013
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Sir
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.Guest satisfaction is very important to us and the entire team is focused on making the guest stay comfortable.
Looking forward to see you again.
Best regards