Ramada by Wyndham Odessa Near University of Texas Permian
Fairfield Inn & Suites Odessa(Odessa)(Great Value!)
$101
$144
Residence Inn Odessa(Odessa)(Great Value!)
$88
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$109
$130
$120
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$119
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$139
$159
$143
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

All reviewsquality innpool and jacuzziabove paran older propertyhash brownsmicrowave and fridgeeasy accessthe breakfast arealoungeproperties
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Check in was fast and efficient...I had requested a downstairs, inside room (outside entrance rooms are also available) and got exactly what I asked for. I was close to the breakfast room, ice machine and right by the indoor pool...which looked very inviting but I was unable to take advantage of the pool or hot tub. There is a ping pong table, a miniature golf course, lots of tables to enjoy sitting in the atrium. I was a bit concerned there would be a lot of noise from the play area but all was quiet when it needed to be at bedtime. Room was spacious, older, had a few cosmetic issues like paint touch ups needed but nothing major. Only complaint...when you stand at the desk & look in the mirror I noticed someone could stand outside the large window, look between the curtain and window and see the bed reflected in the mirror. Solved that by pulling curtain far enough over to hook on door handle and close the gap. The bed was super comfy, clean and much appreciated after a long day. Good TV and wifi reception, fridge and microwave clean. Bathtub surround had been redone and I like having a little shelf to hold shampoo in the shower. Breakfast was standard motel fare...waffles, bagel, toast, yogurt, cereal, eggs, hash browns (a bit soggy for my taste), link sausage and bacon (undercooked and greasy)....overall, very good. The bagels were so fresh I went that route...so often motel bagels are dry...this one was delicious with some sausage. This is an older hotel...even had a lounge/bar which I was too tired to frequent; although I know it is one off Odessa's favorites. I can see they are trying to update and keep things up. The desk clerk was very nice. When I had called earlier in the week at night, Diane(?)was beyond helpful and friendly. I will stay here again especially if I can get as decent a rate as I got this time...a hard thing to do in Odessa.

Room Tip: Make sure there isn't a gap in the curtain when closed where you can see out through the gap or worse someone could look in and see the bed reflected in the mirror.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Sir,
I on behalf of my entire staff would like to thank you for taking time and commenting about your recent stay at our hotel, it is really nice to know that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. If you plan to come to Odessa next time in the near future please come back and stay with us.
Best Regards
Quality inn & suites

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Awesome service seems to be rare these days but I love how the staff here treats their guests. The front desk, housekeepers and maintenance team are wonderful. I'd like to thank Fawn, Ashley, Navinbhai and Usha for taking such great care of me while I'm away from home. THANK YOU!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Ms Susan
We appreciate you review on trip advisor.
We would be looking forward to your next trip to Odessa.
Best regards
Quality inn and suites team,odessa

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great experience with check in and out . Had a vender with me and they got him a room at the last moment. Came back early to use computer and room was alt
ready cleaned. The real plus was the friendly smiles from all the staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times in the last two years on business. The hotel management has done a great job renovating an older property. The lobby is very modern. The mattresses have been upgraded to a pillow top. They have installed some granite countered single burner cooktops in some rooms. It is an older property, but they have done a great job of updating what they can. The service is great! The front desk staff are friendly and attentive. The breakfast is well stocked every time I go in. In a town where $250-plus per night for mediocre service is the standard, it is great to know that you can get a comfortable place with great service for a good price. I will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: August 2013
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Sir
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.Guest satisfaction is very important to us and the entire team is focused on making the guest stay comfortable.
Looking forward to see you again.
Best regards
Quality inn and suites Team,Odessa

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We have stayed here several times and love it every time. The recent remodels make it even better!! The pool is great. We love staying here when we have to go to the Midland/ Odessa area. It is not far from the airport and close to shopping.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shannon G
qualityinnodessatx, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Shanon,