Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian
Ranked #31 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here for business last week and only planned on one night. Plans changed and I ended up staying three nights. The staff was great and very helpful in extending my additional nights.
The breakfast area is spacious and the Hot breakfast is above average. The room was fine and my kitty cat had plenty of room to explore while I was working.
I will strongly recommend this hotel to the other Technicians in our company when they work in the Odessa, Midland Texas area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been coming to this hotel for several months now. The staff is always very helpful. They keep the hotel clean and tidy. The hot breakfast is well above the normal for this hotel chain. I would suggest this hotel to anyone coming to Odessa Texas. Thanks for the great service!

Mike C

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My hubby and I had to stay here after a one day plumbing job turned into a not-so one day plumbing job. We arrived on a Saturday night around 10:30 with a wedding reception in full swing...was worried about that but had no problems.
Indoor room was clean, comfortable, and quiet...bed was great! Breakfast looked great but we were in a hurry to get back home, so it wasn't tested.

Flat screen, internet, cozy beds. Just like home.

Staff was polite, quick and overall, we were very surprised by the hotel considering we live in town but as with any Choice hotel, this one met their standards and ours! If we have to get another room, tonight, I already know where we are staying.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Odessa and had a great experience. The check in and out went really smooth. The personel were helpful and everyone I met duting my stay smiled and greeted me. The breakfast was great and they also have a great bar in the Hotel which is great if you want an evening drink and worried about driving. I would highly recommend this location and will be staying there again on my next trip to Odessa.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quieter
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

my work takes me to Odessa at least once a month. This is the best place to stay. Hotel staff is there for my every need and a good valve for your dollar. Nice pool and hot tub area. Good location, close to all my customers.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Management does a great job of accomadating your needs. Early check in or check out. Friendly staff. Indoor pool and lounge on site. Strong internet signal. Flat screen HD TV's. Comfortable beds.Great full breakfast. Easy access.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quieter
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have made many trips to Odessa to visit my son in college. I ALWAYS stay at the Quality Inn & Suites for several reasons...1) The staff is welcoming, attentive and caring, 2) I get the same room on every visit, 3) Breakfast is amazing (full breakfast, 4) This a family friendly hotel, yet I have had no issues with noise, and mos of all because I often travel alone, I feel safe here. I'll miss this hotel, my son is graduating... I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Room Tip: Request inside, first floor rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family