Lowest prices for your stay
$99
Free cancellation until 06/26/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE $8
FindHotel$99
Wyndham$99
Lol.travel$106
All reviews large walk in shower one night great stay recommend this hotel nice room convenient location would stay here again sales gym wyndham
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

I would recommend this hotel very nice looking, comfortable, clean, everything works and it looks like the pictures. The only thing I didn’t like was the breakfast it was horrible because it wasn’t fresh and artificial.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank AkoyaDove
Andrea F, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for rating us a 4! Your response is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Requested an accessible room. My profile states away form highway and elevator noise and on a high floor. I was given a room across from the elevator, next to the ice machine, and at the from of the hotel. When I asked to change I was given a room with a bath tub. I ended up taking the first room and got about 5 hours sleep. I will not stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrea F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

I am sorry for all the inconvenience this may have caused you i will look further into this situation and address it immediately, and take appropriate action.

Reviewed December 1, 2019

Great Very Clean Hotel with a large easy parking lot. It seemed like it must have been recently built. I like how some of the landscapes areas are made of synthetic turf and have plenty of dog stations. Very dog friendly hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrea F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us on your stay i will share this information with my team as they will be happy that they were able to accommodate you while you stayed. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

This used to be "pet friendly." Now there's a $20 charge for your pet. Now that LaQuinta is Wyndham the whole chain is not as friendly. Call about a reservation...they try to sell you something additional. Geez.

Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrea F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Very sorry about the pet fee unfortunately the market we are in we charge now for the pets.

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

This is a contemporary bright hotel. Overall I was happy with my stay. The few negatives were the crusty edges of the shower; no pressure in the shower; the room size was small; and the dirty tables in the breakfast area.
The positives were the people that worked the front desk; they were very personable. We arrived early, and they had a room ready in about 30 mins. They feed you!! Breakfast is served in the morning - it was average hotel food. Then they also serve cocktail hour food, but it ended up being a meal. They served a bbq sandwich, chips, and cookies. So we didn’t have to eat out for supper. It was a pleasant surprise because the hotels in the area are so expensive.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Andrea F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

Thank you for the great review i will share this feedback with my team and go over the Hk issue, although i do hope you continue to stay with us at Sienna Tower.