“Clean and nice”
Review of Studio 6 Odessa

Studio 6 Odessa
Ranked #36 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
Reviewed January 24, 2010

I read the bad reviews and took a chance anyway glad i did we got two rooms and both were very clean. No bugs . Front desk helpful if i needed anything. Overall had a very good nights sleep. And am getting the room for another night.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank shyaway

Reviewed January 17, 2010

Everthing was so filthy from the walls to the light switches to even the telephone receiver and the floors! Also the cabinets where the dishes are were dirty as were the drawers you put your clothes in. I had to go buy Clorox wipes to clean everything just to sleep at night! While the town of Odessa is lovely, this hotel was disgusting! After bringing the status of the room to the attendant (I only stayed one night) her response was equally disturbing-just a "oh-sorry". No, let me refund your money or even asking if I wish to speak to the manager. Also after checking in at 6a.m. housekeeping was banging on the door at 9a.m.! Thankfully I will not be returning to Odessa, but if I did I will NEVER EVER stay at this hotel-I'd rather sleep in my car!
'

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank abquser
Reviewed November 20, 2009

i got a room for my mon who could not walk and had a dog to help her walk we paid the deposit .everytime we took her out they said she could not go there .there is no place to take your pets out sude he called and said for them to use the place in the back (no grass) watches ur room,the rooms were dirty/Bugs payed for a week would not refund so we could stay where the workers were nice and so we could go to another hotel that were nice .My my has to have a nurse come in and he was trying to charge for them also I rate this hotel as a half of a star

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank Misty1Metz
Reviewed July 25, 2009

This hotel is one you need to drive by. We stayed for a few days and it was one of the filthiest hotels I've ever seen. So bad that I wouldn't take my shoes off - the carpet was horribly dirty. And the bathroom required our own cleaning before I'd use it. The shower was broken, I had to get the manager down to fix it. The walls were so bad that I felt like painting them just to stay there!

There is a pool in the center of the hotel, but it appeared to be used by people for bathing. It was awful looking, and those using it looked in need of a good scrubbing.

We had the room for several days and the staff never cleaned it. I had to hunt someone down every day and get clean towels. And, did I say there were bed bugs? I think there were...I was bitten all over from something in that room.

They also advertise wireless hifi, but there isn't a signal that will allow you to connect.

Pass it up...resist the urge to drive in.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tahoenpa
Reviewed April 21, 2009

The place was dirty, changed rooms, first room had ciggertte ashes on floor, carpet filthy, called front desk, gave me key to second room, even worse, beds stripped, trash in room, went back one more time, better, but still nasty. If I had not been so tired and not so late at night I would have checked out then. Made reservation for 3 nights, left next day. People knocking on doors, very loud at all hours. Dirty room, no sleep.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank carosilva
Reviewed September 29, 2007

We got a non-smoking room, and the room said non-smoking on the door, but when you open the door, you are attacked by the smell of cigarettes. The room had bugs (both live and dead ones). The hotel was very basic in its accommodations. No breakfast. No internet. Cinder block construction. Outdoor access to rooms. Train noise at night.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family