WINNER WONDERLAND
Americas Best Value Inn And Suites- Odessa
Ranked #31 of 38 Hotels in Odessa
“Bad stay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

No remote for tv, dirty room, don't stay in one of the rooms in the back due to drug dealers and prostitutes. On the good side lots of hot water and the bed was comfortable. Bad reception on tv. No free wifi. No breakfast but coffee.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
buffalo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Filthy room, horrible service, took every belonging every time I left the room and locked them in trunk of vehicle- including the 3 times they room key would not work and I had to go to the front desk. No towels, frig not cold, but freezer closed in with ice, microwave was there but no outlet to run it, because everything was plugged in to ONE overloaded outlet, and it was so dirty you wouldn't want to eat after heating anything up in it. Could it get worse? YES, the rude service and employees, and shower... Go ahead and mention all the issue and they will say they will credit you money when you are in front of them, BUT then deny it after you are home and realize you were actually charged more. Do yourself a favor- get a bigger car rental and stay in the vehicle.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Odessa hotels

Odessa, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is the most incompetent hotel staff that I have ever come in contact with in my entire life. Keep in mind that I am traveling an average of 75% of the year. I decided to stay at this hotel considering the ridiculous prices of Odessa, TX. I noticed the poor reviews, but I also noticed some recent reviews mentioning the new ownership and remodeling of the hotel rooms. I figured, it should be fine then First of all, the first room they put us in was filthy, so filthy that there was not only hair all over the floor, there was even a bobby pin to boot. So they moved us to another room, and they forgot to update the system, so while I was at work three men, came to my door while I was at work and harassed my wife accusing her of breaking and entering, They threatened to throw her out if she did not give them money immediately and threatened to call the police. My wife stood her ground, and they went back and looked through the files to find that our information was in the wrong place. They then had to come to apologize. My wife had to go and have her room key reprogrammed almost every day We stayed for 8 days. When I initially called to make the reservation, I reserved the room for 8 days. When I initially arrived at the hotel, they acted like they could not find my reservation. ( That should have given me my first reservation. However, I was at the end of a 10 hour drive, in a hurry to get to work and exhausted.) When they found it, I tossed them my card. Fast forward to the last day of our stay, I get a call for my wife. They are again telling my wife that she should not be there. The girl who took my reservation put me down for 7 instead of 8 days. She even admitted that she remembered our conversation and messed the reservation up. Problem is that I am in sales, and that was my busiest sales day. So not only were they making my wife and I miserable, they were costing me money having to deal with their ineptitudes. (I could probably spend another page on just trying to get with anyone of authority at the hotel) So that evening my wife and I are laying in bed, and someone tries to come into our room. I hollered through the door for them to go away. Come to find out, they tried to book the room we were in, after I had to make a special trip to the front desk to pay for the room that I should have already been charged for. So again they forgot to note that I was even in that room. I tried to be patient with them though out the week trying to give them one chance after another to get their stuff together. Trust me!!! IT IS NOT WORTH SAVING A FEW BUCKS TO STAY HERE!!! STAY AWAY

Room Tip: The only way to choose a good room is to choose a room located at another hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank George M
Roswell, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Will not recomend this hotel to anyone. Very unhappy of the place that you sent me to. Staff was friendly but the hotel was dirty and fealthy. Blankets were old rooms smelt bad, parking lot was awful not a good experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel needs a serious Reno. The new owner took it over it January so i hope he gets the place updated. Flat screen tv's too small. Bed spreads on bed - big no no. The wifi is slow or does not work. Breakfast room is tired, not good and dirty. If you can get this for under $100 a nite you're doing ok.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Walked into the lobby area and everything was filthy, nasty and totally awful, the personnel behind the counter were rude; actually looked at a room and was repulsed. I could not believe that they can stay in business. Stay away!

Room Tip: Go to Quality Inn in Odessa, so much better and clean.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank B. B
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Super Inn has very friendly customer service,clean environment,and comfortable rooms. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to visiting in the future. My every need was taken care of,no questions asked. Thanx!

• Stayed April 2013