“Old and busted”

Mr. Gattis
Ranked #174 of 246 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Man this place use to be a kids wonderland. When I was a kid the food didn't matter to me. Now that I'm grown and have 3 kids the food is very poor quality and hasn't changed much at all since going when I was a kid. The bathrooms are always filthy. The food is bland and boring. The staff are punk teenagers that don't care and don't have to think much. The game room is what is suppose to really bring people in. That place is a mess. Only about 60% of the games actually work, and everything is dirty. This place needs a serious face lift and fast. I predict this place only staying open another year or so. I would compare it to the bottom of an outside ball pit at a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Really? What the heck happened to Mr. Gatti's? Horrible food, service and filthy place. Very disappointed. Mr. Gatti's used to be THE place to get great fair priced pizza. STAY AWAY.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I havent gone since they added chicken wings. And especially not since I saw Eric working there. But this is an ok place to eat if you have younger kids. But as an adult I wouldnt. 24 years ago it was a small hole in the wall. And I remember it being amazing. Today its just changed.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The food is decent for a pizza buffet made for children. The games for children are almost always no working.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

It's ok for kids. as for adults the food is very blah. Kids had a good time but it's very expensive.

Been to Mr. Gattis? Share your experiences!