“Rosas cafe”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We eat here every chance we get, get the chips and queso every time! Their tortillas are fresh made and wonderful. I love the beef burrito or enchiladas, but really everything is good... they are always packed but super fast. By the time I place my order in the drive thru and get around the corner to the window no one is there! We are having Rosas for our Easter lunch!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We eat there almost every week on Tuesday ,they have taco Tuesday special, I love their salsa bar,good selection and testy,it would be the best if they include chips in the salsa bar like some other restaurants

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This restaurant has the look and feel of a sit-down restaurant, but it is actually considered fast food. You can see the tortillas being made fresh. The staff is very friendly and the food is wonderful. The tacos, burritos, and queso are great! The ambiance is also very fun and colorful! They definitely spent time and effort into decorating for the holidays during Christmas. I definitely recommend this place if you are a fan of Mexican cuisine. Lovely place!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The atmosphere is good. The Mexican food was above average, but not home made. I took tortillas with me to go for later. They were my favorite part of the meal. The sopapillas were great!!!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Rosas is good. However, it's expensive for fast food. For example, I usually get 2 fajita burritos and we split a ceso. The burritos are about $3 a piece. You should count on it being at least $10 a person and that's not including if you wanna splurge for a piece of cake. Sometimes I get fajita bowl but it's about $10. I wish they had daily specials not just Taco Tuesday.