Rosa's Cafe and Tortilla Factory
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

The food is really good, and the best part is that the service is fast. The chips and queso are great!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Yummy Chicken fajitas and the one serving weas plenty for two!! I asked if chips come with the meal,,,they said no but they happily gave me some!! I left stuffed!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I live in Illinois and I've tasted better quality of Mexican food up there. The ONLY thing that kept my rating at an average instead of poor was the fact that the tortillas were actually pretty good. Too bad the meat and main ingredients couldn't come above par.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I am drug to Rosa's by different friends who wouldn't eat Mexican food anyplace else - and I am totally mystified. It is overcrowded, there is no service (you go through an inside "walk-through" to order your food then watch a board until your number shows up), and the food is typical Mexican fast food with nothing that stands out. If I didn't eat at Rosa's again in my life I wouldn't be missing anything.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

The best thing is on taco tuesday you get the taco plate much cheaper. I enjoy the pico and salsa too.