“Slowest Fast food place in Odessa... but, improving”
Review of Texas Burger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Texas Burger
Ranked #106 of 242 Restaurants in Odessa
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Typical hamburger place (better than average in food quality) but drive thru is at times slower than going to a full service restruant. The shakes are awesome... they are big, thick and made of real ice cream.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

My cousin tried to warn me, but I wanted a burger, so.........I went in spite of what she said.

I threw the burger away after 2 tasteless bites, it was so bad ! The greasy fries went in the can right after that. Stay away from from this place !

1  Thank nathan m
Reviewed September 19, 2011

The fries are great. Make sure you eat in, loses a lot in travel. Plus the service is great when you eat in.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

If you're thinking of going to a fast food place, I'd recommend giving this one a try. You can spend 8$ at BK or McD, or spend that same money here, with better food. It was a great place to throw into the fast food mix.

I know you're able to go inside, however, I just did drive through, so keep that in mind when reading my ratings of the place.

Been to Texas Burger? Share your experiences!