“Geat lonch at CPT Odessa, Texas”

Cork and Pig Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Cork and Pig Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 242 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had the Steak Salad it was very good. Great atmosphere! Would reccommend this location in Odessa for any occassion. The CPT serves pizza baked in a wood fired oven, a must try!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had a nice dinner at the CPT. I had a great hamburger and the wife enjoyed a nice salad. We sat at the bar and did not have a lot of attention paid to us regarding our drinks. Wife did not enjoy the wine selection and the bar catered to beer and margarita drinkers for sure. Lots of televisions to watch sports and had a good atmosphere. Given its location, I suspect this is one of the nicer boutique eateries in town as it was crowded with business-type clientele. I would eat here again because of the food-just don't expect quick service.

1  Thank James K
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I'd heard so much about this place, I decided to go. If you're in a hurry, don't go here. Once we were seated and orders taken, then the food came along with the surprise. I ordered BBQ Chicken and got BBQ Ribs. Come on, how do you confuse ribs with chicken. They did offer to take the ribs back, however in the same breath, came the response, we just put chicken down so if you want to switch it'll awhile. I kept the ribs, because after the wait for a table and then the wait for the food, I was tired of waiting. Needless to say the ribs were cold and to top it off, even after completely getting the order wrong, there was no offer of compensation for serving me ribs when I ordered chicken. Even with the ribs being cold, they were okay. Not sure if I'll go back.

1  Thank GM79707
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I've had steak salads elsewhere, but none like this. It's actually a beautiful filet, marinated to perfection and cooked perfectly. All of us in the party had it, and we all were delighted. One friend says she even dreams about that steak salad. It's a popular spot, even on a weeknight, so be prepared to wait. Good things are worth waiting for, to be sure.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

FIrst time to visit a C&P T. Had time to kill before flight and stopped to ask where a good selection of micro or craft beer could be found in the Odessa, TX area. Was adviced it is tough but to try the Cork and Pig Tavern on 191. Easy to find an on the way to the airport. Stopped in and was delighted how clean and airy it was. Open court yard with lovely fountain. Beer selection was 5. Yep. 5. If this is the best beer selection to be had in Odessa - Well?? Enjoyed a Left Hand Milk and a couple of ales. Dinner selection was also minimal but adequate. Had the devil egg appetizer and was quite pleased. My chicken sandwich and peanut cole slaw was very good. Spouses salad was one of the best she has had in quite awhile. If you are in the area stop by. But would not go way out of the way for the beer selection

Been to Cork and Pig Tavern? Share your experiences!