“It's a nice clean hotel.”

Best Western Plus North Odessa Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
GreenLeadersBronze level
“It's a nice clean hotel.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The staff is friendly and always smiles to acknowledge my presence. The staff is quick to answer the phone when I call the front desk and are politely helpful. The hotel itself is very clean and nice. The cleaning staff does a great job in keeping the hotel clean. The room in which I am staying has a nice decor and the furniture is arranged to were the room is spacious. The bed is very comfortable and the pillows are firm. I'm enjoying my stay very much.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Lincoln_Lavarro
Raji C, Owner at Best Western Plus North Odessa Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thanks for the recognition about the cleanliness of the hotel and courtesy offered you by the front desk and housekeeping staff. We strive to treat every guest as our "Special Guest" and then put forth effort to provide "Superior Customer Care"

Thank you again and we hope as and when you visit Odessa/Midland area, you will make Best Western Plus your special place to stay.

Raji Chhabra, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have been loyal to IHG hotels for a long time. I hold a Platinum Elite status with them. However, this hotel caught my eye while looking for a hotel to stay in while in Odessa,TX. As I drove up to the hotel, I was intrigued by its unique colors and design that sets its apart from the "normal look". The parking lot and landscaping was clean and well taken care of. (Odessa does not provide the best ecosystem for landscaping) When I walked in to the lobby, I automatically felt like this place was going to be top notch. The staff was amazing! I had just signed up for Best Westerns rewards program so I was still a newbie. However, the lady at the front desk took my Platinum card from IHG and sent a copy of it to get me auto upgraded to Diamond status! The decor of the lobby had a modern luxurious feel. I really loved the multi-colored waterfall piece that separates the lobby and breakfast area. I booked the King Suite, and it really made me feel like a king while staying there. The rooms are perfectly decorated, the bed and pillows were probably the best I have slept on for a long time. I really enjoyed the updated air conditioning unit with the LCD remote control. The 42'' LCD TV was a perfect size for the room. The cleaning ladies made sure I had everything I needed and were very professional. Breakfast was great, there were many choices from healthy to the not so healthy. I really liked how the menu is changed up each day. The fitness center was decently equipped to suit my workout needs. The pool area was top notch, it made me feel like I should be paying extra to be there. As a conclusion, I can say that I will be returning to this hotel every chance I can get when in Odessa. If the prices stay below the Holiday Inn, then I believe this hotel could be the new premier location to stay in Odessa. Also, the location of this hotel is perfect. 15 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the main shopping areas of Odessa.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Anthony W
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The hotel is brand new and just started welcoming guests in the last month or so. The decor was immaculate, the service was friendly, and the rooms were extremely well furnished and comfortable. I have never stayed at such a quality Best Western! I give this hotel a glowing recommendation.

• Stayed August 2013
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been well attended at the best western plus they have the greatest costumer service an a great team of work thanks for everything keep up with the good work. management is great the house keepers very friendly front desk service was awesome we totally need people like you most often around..... every shift was very respectful specially the night audit people they help you with all sorts of things... I love my staying at BEST WESTERN PLUS

Room Tip: the corporate rooms are awsome