“Very Good”

Dining options: Reservations
Burtonsville, Maryland
“Very Good”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

As a recent transplant to Odessa, this place is the closest I've seen to elegant/business dining in the area. The decor feels a bit dated, like a grand dame past her prime, with a few patch up jobs here and there. I tried the Texas Hot Brown - it was delicious and quite filling. The famous zucchini chips are also worthy of their good reputation. Service was quick and friendly. Prices are above average but expected, compared to similar establishments. Plenty of parking.

• Visited October 2013

Texas
“Great Place for a Business Lunch”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had lunch at Harrigan's the other day, we ate in the bar which was perfect for a Business Type Lunch, not too crowded and very little noise to make it hard for carrying on a conversation. The food was excellent, Salads were fresh and crisp, also our server had to take time out to make a few cocktails but she never left us unattended, she was great. I will be back for dinner in the near future for sure. Give them a try, I think you will be glad you did.

• Visited September 2013
Giddings, Texas, United States
“It smelled like smoke”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I get that everyone needs a job but I do feel like if a person has a cold sore please dont wait on my table. It smelled like smoke really bad. This was all very disappointing because I have been here before & the food was great but this time it was not good nor did anything appear to be clean

• Visited April 2013
Odessa, Texas, United States
“Great place, never a long wait”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Love the food here. And I've never had to wait as long here as anywhere else in town. The service is great, too. After a couple visits the wait staff has figured out that my 2yo LOVES cherry tomatoes, and now when we sit down they bring a bowl of them with the bread - no charge! Even if we've never had the particular server before, somehow the tomatoes just show up. Also, LOVE that the bread is fresh pumpernickel. Nice change from the typical white bread you get at other places.

Visited July 2013
Andrews, TX
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Ate there on Mother's Day. Very attentive waitress. Never had to ask for a refill, or to remove an empty plate. Pleasant atmosphere. We had the filet mignon and it was aged, tender, cooked correctly. Mother in law had the chicken and broccoli quicche. Was very good also. Good portions. We need to eat there more often.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Harrigan's? Share your experiences!