“:/”

Ranked #34 of 235 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“:/”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband likes going here because there's something for everyone (even my picky eater) but everything is so salty and I'm not impressed. We still go all the time but not because I love it. Last time our waitress gave us a free onion blossom and it was good but pretty greasy. I just don't eat grease very much anymore so it kinda upset my tummy. The bbq chicken is actually pretty good. And apparently everyone in Odessa has the same birthday because in the hour we were there the staff had to sing (at the top of their lungs) HAPPY BIRTHDAY like 7 times! Really people!? I do give them props thigh, 3 yrs ago I went with a party of 8 (5 kids) on Valentine's day around 7 pm and didn't wait for a table! We were seated immediately and got our food out fast.

2 Thank Crystal P

Eagle Pass, Texas
“Fabulous Dinner”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We arrived for dinner at approximately seven in the evening and it was super packed. There was a thirty minute wait. We were promptly seated within the thirty minutes. The customer service provided by staff was excellent. One of the best restaurants ever as it relates to customer service. The food was awesome and well worth the wait.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank FlyingEagle86
W Texas
“If you LIKE noise, you'll find it here.”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I personally hate noisy restaurants. The food at this restaurant is a bit above average - great ribs, steaks, salads, etc. But I won't be going back except perhaps for carry-out. The music is so loud that you have to shout to have a conversation, so that makes it just plain noisy. I'm also not crazy about sweetened margarine on my bread. Their rolls are quite good, but would be much better with real butter.

• Visited August 2013
Longview, Texas
“Best steak in Odessa..”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Call ahead for a table unless you want to wait an hour or better on any night. Rattlesnake bites are the ultimate appetizer. The center cut filet with blue cheese crumbles melts in your mouth, almost no need for a knife. Staff is incredible with a sense of humor that suits my employees well.
Other than the constant birthday celebrations (which to me are loud and annoying) this is the best dining situation available in Odessa.

2 Thank Srichardson86
Odessa, Texas
“Not Impressed!!!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Every time we've ever went something was wrong!!! The meat wasn't cooked as we ordered, terrible waitress, cold food, poor management, and very loud & noisy. We were given a gift card or we wouldn't have even went back!!!! Then, we were told our gift card had a zero balance & they wouldn't accept it. We asked for the manager & he told us the same thing & to call the number on card when we got home. Soooo we did & had a balance of $50. I was furious. The manager should have called....we told him that was a new card. Instead he argued with us & told us he couldn't accept it. The food isn't that good. Don't waste your time or money!!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ughhhh2013

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!