“Great scenery...food ok, beer cold”

Twin Peaks Restaurants
Ranked #125 of 239 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Armenian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
West, Texas
“Great scenery...food ok, beer cold”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was 112 outside and a nice 29 cent beer sounded good. I arrived and a great waitress assisted me with my thirst and I ordered the sampler plate...a bit too much and bland for the most part.
Waitress ablidged me and has our picture with the best rack plaque...super nice...the rack..lol

I'll stop by again

Visited June 2013

Las Vegas
“Stunning women for Odessa”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I couldnt believe how hot these women were that worked in this establishment. And the fact that this was Odessa, TX left me in awe. My neck was hurting after my visit. But anyway...the customer service seemed to be lacking, at least with me. I sit at the bar usually since I am always by myself. They were doing a shift change so I got a different bartender than who initially took my order. The food came out in a timely manner, but usually at places like this the girls are always conversing with you to try to get a higher tip. But the girls behind the bar barely said a word to me. So that was kind of weird.

The fried pickles kicked [--]. Then I ordered a cheese steak for my main meal. Very disappointed. The gentleman next to me ordered on and it looked really good. Mine came out and looked nothing like his. I ordered mine Texas style, which included queso. That was actually pretty good. Had a bite to it. But the rest of the meal was just plain jane.

If I am in Odessa again, I will probably go back, just because of how hot the girls are. But dont be fooled. I asked the security guard at my hotel about the girls and he said Twin Peaks actually flies girls in from other establishments to work here. Probably because of the oil boom and they cant keep anyone employed there. Or there arent that many hot girls, between there and Hooters, to work there.

• Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food sucks, but the waitresses are hot”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you like large portions of crappy to mediocre food served by really trashy hot waitresses, then this place is for you.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Corwyn290
Texas
“Nice views, cold beer, slow service.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Having always seen Twin Peaks restaurants throughout different cities I travel to for work, my co-workers convinced me to join them for some post-work brewskis. I obliged and quickly found the place packed. Our waitress did not disappoint and was very friendly. She tried her best but staffing seemed to be a huge issue for this operation. We waited outside and when the beer arrived, it did not disappoint. Very cold in a clean, tall frosty mug. The food looked mediocre at best so I chose to eat elsewhere.

So having now been indoctrinated to the views, I can say that while the concept is geared towards the working class guy, the food and slow service cannot overcome the price and slow service. If you have time and a thirst to quench, this might work for you but be prepared to wait.

• Visited April 2013
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Supposed to be a one up from Hooters, not my view”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Arrived there at around 6-30pm on Saturday evening 13th April was told that the wait for a table would be 45 minutes. Left our name and went to the bar where it was happy hour a dollar off beer pints until 7pm. The Beer was good at $4 a pint. With all the noise it was impossible for us to hear them call us for our table so eventually we ate at the bar. Service was by young ladies with shorts on and showing a lot of cleavage. Not really my scene as I think it degrades rather than attracts. However my son in law had the Burger and I had the meat loaf. Not a bad evening for under $40 but not one I would recommend and really not in my view better than Hooters if that is the titivation you are looking for.

Visited April 2013

Been to Twin Peaks Restaurants? Share your experiences!