“Bacon, Bacon, Bacon”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/catfish-and-company-odessa
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/catfish-and-company-odessa
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The breakfasts here are so good! They have the best bacon I have ever eaten. Their English muffins are also delicious. Nice friendly place -- not fancy -- not flashy -- just down home.

There are newer reviews for Catfish & Co.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

All you can eat catfish? Check. Tasty catfish? Check. Horrible smells that assault all of your senses in the whole place? Check. The tables are sticky, the carpet is just nasty and gross. The chairs are nasty. The place is just downright dirty and filthy. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy. Avoid it at all costs. The catfish might taste ok, but if the front end of the house is that nasty, I can only imagine what the kitchen looks like.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Had the catfish dinner with a tossed salad and baked potato. The ranch dressing is their recipe and it was the best I have ever had. They also have pies made from scratch that are to die for. I will most definitely be coming back! Plus great service.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The place was filthy, the food was as bad as any restaurant I've ever eaten in. Service was reasonable but it could have been the best in the world and not made up for the poor meal. We tried the catfish, it tasted like it was cooked last week and reheated several times. Everything on the plate was soaked in oil that tasted like they must have fried someones socks in it. It was seriously bad, we left without finishing half the meal. We came for dinner, maybe it was fresher at lunch time? I seriously don't know how this place keeps the doors open.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I ored catfish the fish was so dry i couldn't eat it
there was so much smoke in the place it would choke you
The whole place was covered in a layer of grease

Been to Catfish & Co.? Share your experiences!