“Pretty Good in Both Odessa and Temple, Texas”
Review of Casa Ole

Casa Ole
Ranked #151 of 240 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We moved to Temple last year. We were surprised to find a Casa Ole in Temple, on 31th in the Mall. My wife loves Mexican Food. We made it a regular Sunday trip after Church to eat lunch at
Casa Ole in Odessa. We found the Casa Ole in Temple to be better than the one in Odessa.
Not that we have any problems with the Odessa location, but the Temple location is much better,
clean, good service and very good food. I tolerate Mexican Food, it not my thing. Even through I worked in Mexico for several years and speak Spanish. I find the American food in both locations to be excellent. I do love chips and dip. Casa Ole has the best, lightest, best tasting chips and green dip. For the price I think you need to give it a try,

There are newer reviews for Casa Ole

Reviewed March 26, 2013

For a franchise business I was actually very pleased. The food was very good and the price was quite reasonable.

All six of us enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Ive been coming since i was a kid. The green sauce is the best and you get a very good meal for a very inexpensive price [: servers r awesome. I recommended Chris G, Carlton or Ashley [:

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I've always loved case ole, but this is a nice establishment. You can actually drink the water at this Odessa location. The people are nice. I've been to this one several times and the manager always comes by the table to make sure everything is going as expected.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Been going here for years. Always have good food for a reasonable price. Service is always good. Really like the chips and hot sauce, the green sauce is pretty good too. I like the cheese enchiladas...the wife likes the spinach enchiladas.

Been to Casa Ole? Share your experiences!