“It's really good!!!”

Jack Jordan's BBQ
Ranked #32 of 242 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

I know the owners daughter and would go eat there when I went to school with her I still go and the owner is so nice and the food is great every time I go the place is clean and the staff is very professional sometimes it takes a bit in the drive thru but u should totally get a chopped BBQ sandwhich with pickles it'll make ur whole day better!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have never like any of the BBQ joints in Texas, Most of the time the meat is too dry for my taste. I was pleasantly surprise with the taste of the Jack Jordan's ribs and briskets.
The serving size is generous.
I like this place a lot better than K&D's.

Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

We got the family pack of brisket and sausage with sides, and dessert. The food was good bit the peach cobler was amazing.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I went through the drive thru. I got a fatty brisket sandwhich, yucky cole slaw that was supposed to come with beans but I didnt get them, and cold cherry cobbler. She overcharged me for the meal too. Will never go back.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

It's fast food BBQ, tastes like it too. There aren't a lot of BBQ joints here, but the ones we do have other than Jack Jordan's are much much better!