“Very Cozy Stay Going the extra mile”

Hilton Garden Inn Odessa
Ranked #7 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and I want to say this is the best hotel I stayed at in Odessa. As soon as I walked though the doors I was greeted with the most welcoming greeting and with the front desk clerk Elizabeth smiling face. I was check in, was leaving to get my luggage I noticed there was not pull cart to place my luggage on to take to my room. when I came back I was telling the staff my situation. Before I could finish my sentence the Manger Brittany offered to help me carry my bags to my room I was so shocked to here this because usually they never offer to help that just say I'm sorry send me on my way. I was so surprised that they offered. I will have to say these two employee's our the best! I will be recommending Hilton Garden Inn to my family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

 We're always looking for ways to identify star performers on our team and will share your positive review with them. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and for your business here at the Hilton Garden Inn Odessa.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Wonderful staff at the front desk and in the kitchen, Great breakfast, but a little pricey. Attentive and welcoming. Enjoyed the fitness center, pool was too cold. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Hilton Garden Inn Odessa and knowing you think we are a great place to stay is very gratifying. Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Overall this is a nice new hotel. I do have to say that they gave into the boom that is happening in the area and is over priced to stay at this kind of hotel. I have stayed at Garden inns many times before and not had to pay these kind of prices.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. Our pricing is in line with similar properties in this area and we feel that we offer good value given our central location and extensive facilities. . Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Unfortunately, for those of us who travel to Odessa on a regular basis, we've watched prices for hotel rooms become more expensive then anywhere else in the state and comparable to or higher than prices in NYC and DC hotels. As prices in Odessa have gone through the roof, very few places have tried to increase the level of service and maintain the quality of the facilities like Hilton Garden Inn, so I applaud them for that. The staff is friendly and polite, the rooms are clean and welcoming, the optional breakfast is probably the best hotel breakfast in the area; and most importantly for this light sleeper, it is quiet.
To the Management Firm - you've let the area between the handicapped parking and the entry of the hotel go for too long without landscaping. If you're not going to replant it with something that will compliment the hotel, use pave stone to fill it in. It looks tacky with irrigation hoses everywhere and is the only reason I'm not giving the facility an excellent rating.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again. Your concerns about the parking area will be looked at and considered at our next meeting. Thank you for such a good review.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The hotel was everything and more than what I expected. The staff were helpful and courteous. It was clean and very comfortable. I would recommend anyone to stay. It may be a little pricey but well worth it for the security and comfort.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am happy to read you think our hotel is everything and more than what you expected. Thank you for posting such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon here at the Hilton Garden Inn Odessa.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a month. Mary in the restaurant is a great server and a genuinely wonderful gal, my wife is awaiting back surgery and Mary was always aware of Carroll's pain level and helped her at every turn. Thank You. The girls at the front desk were great as well, I locked myself out almost daily and they never got even mildly irritated and are always friendly. When I come back, you can bet I'll be staying here.
Tim Golding

• Stayed: August 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

 We're always looking for ways to identify star performers on our team and will share your positive review with Mary. We hope your wife is well on her way to feeling a lot better. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and thank you for your business here at the Hilton Garden Inn Odessa !

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Compared too prices..very nice . The front desk rep..was super.. she gave me a room 4 hours before check time..was 3pm.. I was working and up for 24hrs..i neededa room ..at 11AM....I went to comfort suite.before that..with a reservation..they did nothing at all to give me a room early. . So I canceled that. .and Hilton Garren..too great care of me and my needs.. will be staying there from now on.

• Stayed: August 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for stating you will be staying with us from now on and that you think we are EXCELLENT! Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you! We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for such a great review.