“Our stay was very comfortable. I would have like a extra...”
Review of Super 8 Odessa TX

Super 8 Odessa TX
Ranked #9 of 40 Hotels in Odessa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Seabrook
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The room was nice, better then most Super 8's I've stayed at. No NFL network that was a huge let down. Price was outrageous for what you actually got, but I feel that's location-based.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Claremore
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel is fine, it's a nice place to stay. The breakfast options are fine. My main complaint was I could not connect to the wi-fi. We called the hotel technical support and were able to isolate the problem to the hotel's hardware but was not able to correct the problem for the 3 nights I was there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I travel to the Odessa area regularly and always stay at this Super 8. My job has included lots of travel for years now and I've stayed in lots of hotels, some good others not so good. This property is consistently clean, quiet and welcoming. Harry and his staff treat me well and let me know that they appreciate my business.
Jack W

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Missouri City
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed at this motel in January, June, and September for a for a total of nine nights. The hotel is new. The entire staff is polite, responsive, honest, and courteous. I left my notepad in the lobby one day and they held it for me. Everything is very clean and the rooms are quiet. The manager takes personal interest in the facility as if he has part ownership. He resides on site so he is always available if needed. The pool and workout room are excellent. We used to stay in the hotels on the northeast side of town and this motel is on par with them in quality and price. This is not a cheap motel. We plan on continuing to stay here when we are in town. We found that it is possible to get better pricing for the weekend by calling the motel directly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family