“Great food and service.”
Review of Ogi's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ogi's Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had the sausages, German and Spicy, and they were fresh and wonderful. Variety was limited, as there had been a rush on them the day before, but they were great. The sesame beans were tasty, if soft, and the mashed potatoes were good. I would have enjoyed an IPA with them, but Stella Artois fit nicely.

1  Thank Seeker95

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I really had high hopes and wanted to like this place because a friend took me, but the service was not great. The waitress didn't even know where the menus were, we had to ask for everything, silverware, to order, for a napkin, for the check. The worse part of being here was the loud over bearing people at the bar. Now, if this was a large place this would be ok. It is not it is a small area where I could never relax to enjoy my meal because the people at the bar were rude and loud. I do not want to spend $25 for a meal to hear drunks. In the end I told the manger that this was my first and last time and he said that was my right not to come back. If they care so little about customer service then they should give up the food and be a bar. The drunks probably don't care.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We ate here on Valentine's Day. Had called in reservations, but they couldn't find it! But we did get seated. Nice atmosphere, fresh rose on each table, live music, very pleasant. BUT only two waitresses on a busy night. The food was good but over priced. Also you will get charged $2.50 PER CUP of coffee. Be forewarned! Not enough waitstaff. We were not in a hurry and that was good.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great Atmosphere and desserts located in a convenient location to the Music City Mall, University of the Permian Basin and other shopping.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The main dishes are good to very good. The sausage plate is a good one to tast the European flare they have there. We love their sesame green beans, yum! Their desserts are worth going there just for that. It's usually quite but can get loud on weekends because of the bar next door. We prefer going to local owned restaurants like this cause not only is the food usually well done but the money we spend helps to support business in our area there by being supportive of all the rest of us. Remember the "Buy the Basin" slogan years ago? Well, it still holds true! If not tried Ogi's then give it a try. Why not?