“Nice accomodations; pet friendly”
Review of Ramada Odessa

Ramada Odessa
Ranked #30 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Good choice in Odessa/Midland/Big Springs area. Appeared more reasonably priced than similar nearby accommodations. Nice facility - outside and inside room access, friendly staff, pet friendly. Indoor pool solarium.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The images from the website are incorrectly representing what the rooms really look like. The rooms had a foul smell and were very old. The AC unit was old, dirty and very noisy. Moreover, I could easy hear what my neighbor was doing. In the middle of the hotel is an old pool which adds to the humidity and saturated dirt called "oasis" adds to the unpleasant smell. The printer in the business room was not working.
When I asked at the reception to change my room because of the noisy AC the woman was very aggressive. The room itself was clean, but old! old! old! and stinky.
I will never stay in this hotel. It simply does not worth the money they are asking for.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tanya D
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a week. The first two days there was not internet available, which is advertised on their website as well as a sign out front. The first day I called the front desk. The second day I went up to the front desk. Nice, but obviously didn't get anything done because on the third evening, still no internet. The room is fine, but I came back at 4pm and no one had been to my room to restock the bathroom necessities, provide clean towels, etc. That is perhaps me being nitpicky, but the internet trouble really frustrated me.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank ajaustin
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The plumbing is bad and the front desk worker Monica is real rude with the customers plus the price is to high for them rooms and they have roaches and rats plus the ac are to loud and the smoking is terrible and when u ask to talk to a manager they always say he is not avalible

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Dddvg
John I, Manager at Ramada Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Dddvg,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

None of these issue were never brought to my attention and I can assure you we DO NOT have a rodent problem. As a manager I make myself available 24/7 and my team is aware of that.

Also I would like add out of respect to other guest comments, "Monica R" is not an employee of Best western.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 432.337.3006.

Manager

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Weekend get away was very quiet and comfortable. Rate was excrllent the hotel is old but very clean and well kept. The staff is very helpful nice and there is a happy atmosphere at the garden oasis. We loved it. Hope we can come back soon, we will be back.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 432.337.3006.

Manager

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The noise from the nearby Interstate was God awful. I could hear it all night long. It also sounded like there were rats or other things scratching around in the ceiling. The bed and the pillows especially were extremely uncomfortable. Stay here only if you don't care to get any sleep.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John I, Manager at Ramada Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Rock R,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 432.337.3006.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Best value for money in this area. Most hotels in area are $200+ per night. Very clean hotel and even though situated on Interstate was surprisingly quiet. Breakfast was fresh and server very friendly. Desk staff very knowledgeable of area and very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John I, Manager at Ramada Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear Larry D,