“excellent stay”
Review of Ramada Odessa

Ramada Odessa
Ranked #30 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was extremely happy the way I was treated and the rooms were clean.. I will tell my company employees that this hotel they out of their way to make you feel at home. The breakfast was above average...some days the bacon was burnt but that is my only complaint. The hotel has an indoor pool but didn't get a chance to use it ...was working all the time. I give this hotel 4 stars.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was in for 12 days this month and will be back for about 15 days next month. For myself and the crew it was a great location not to far from the fields where we need to go. I liked that we can park out side our rooms and not have to walk through the lobby to get to our rooms as we come back from the jobs dirty, it is nice to go straight room and wash up. We are able to have a hot good breakfast every morning and were able to get on our way in time. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I ended up spending a lot of time in the room when I wasn't working and everything was good in there for me, I like how they have lazy boy in the room so you don't have to sit on the bed and watch TV all the time. Also the pool and fitness center was nice for the down time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Kim at the front desk was very gracious and personable. Most helpful very friendly and professional. The room (150) was nice, very quiet, and we could park right outside our door.
The shower, however was not adequate and the drain was not working. We were standing in water taking a shower. We had to get out of the shower to wash our feet.
The self-serve breakfast was fantastic. The woman managing the breakfast was very attentive and went 'above and beyond' in her duties. She also was very friendly, professional, and personable.
We felt very good after leaving her and it was a great way to start another day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Stay was good. Staff was cool and quick. Rooms were comfortable so were the beds. Breakfast in the am was good. There was a pool inside buT couldn't use it because of work schedule. Be back here next month on business. Again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Clean, comfortable, and polite staff. Checked in wee hrs of the am after 14 road hrs and slept until 10 a.m. the next morning. Quiet and again comfortable beds! Thanks Best Western you
never disappoint me! Always pet friendly, always comfortable sleep! A bit pricey really but understand why considering the area!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheri W
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The level of service and quality of the hotel should have been one quarter of the price I paid. The rooms were old, water smelled like sulphur, and the staff didn't seem to care. I would not stay at this hotel again and would not recommend it to anyone. Even if it was the last hotel in town I would stay out of town rather than staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
priscilla m, General Manager at Ramada Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

We are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We do understand that the prices in the area are very high in comparison to other areas. Although, I would like to say that among competitors with comparable amenities are rates are 20% to 50% lower. We hope that you will come again the future and give us the opportunity to change you mind.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

After driving for 11 hours, all my husband and I with our 9 year old granddaughter wanted was a pet friendly hotel that was clean. We searched the net for just that and it sent us to the Holiday Inn. Huge mistake. Not pet friendly and when I asked for an idea of who was, at first she was reluctant but then suggested the Best Western as their "standards weren't as high"!! Well guess what! This hotel was wonderful. Staff was very friendly, recommending close places to eat, room was perfect, facing the beautiful pool in the "oasis". The pool closed at 10, and at 10:06 all was quiet. We unfortunately had to get on the road before breakfast but did partake of the coffee and it was excellent!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lizzieann53
priscilla m, Owner at Ramada Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

We thank you for staying with us and appreciate your kind words. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Priscilla Morrison