“Fantastic staff and great service”

Quality Inn & Suites
toronto
“Fantastic staff and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days and when I checked in, I was greeted with a warm welcome and delicious chocolate chip cookies. The front desk attendant was very pleasant and helpful. She gave me tips on shopping at the North East Mall and all of the fantastic restaurants nearby. The free shuttle service was extremely helpful especially to the mall and back. My suite was very clean, spacious and comfortable.
I was thrilled that the front desk attendant called my room after I checked in to see if everything was fine in my room and if I needed anything else. I've never experienced this service at any other hotel I stayed at. The hot waffles at breakfast was great!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Milton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2010

I had arrived at the DFW airport on a business trip and called the hotel for pick-up.
The shuttle driver was very caring and helpful. When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted with fabulous staff that were very cheerful and accommodating. I travel quite alot on business and have never been greeted by such good staff. The free shuttle service was great for me as I did not have a rental car. The hotel was able to shuttle me to my training sessions. The mall was within walking distance and so were many restaurants.
The hotel rooms were nice, clean and nicely decorated. I had a suite and it was very large and comfortable. The colors were nice and modern, the beds are new and fabulous. The fitness center was a plus because I workout everyday. The housekeepers did a terrific job taking care of my room. Hats off to the staff at this hotel!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2008

I travel often out of the Houston area and was on a work assignment. I had heard of this property from other co-workers
who had stayed there and thought I would give it a try.
I booked a king room suite. It was huge and very clean.
Apparently the property underwent an extensive renovation this year.
The beds were all new pillowtops, very comfy.
New decor in the rooms including new furniture, bedding and drapes I was told. The colors were nice. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was terrific but the space was a little cramped for the amount of guests they had.
I was told that they have plans underway to make the breakfast area larger. Great stay for business and pleasure!

• Liked — Large spacious comfortable clean rooms
  • Disliked — Smaller than usual breakfast area
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2007

This hotel is old and smells like cigarette smoke. The pool did not work, which no one informed us of until after we paid for the room. The front desk staff had absolutely no knowledge of how to get to anything in the Dallas area, or where the nearest restaurants were. (Which isn't helpful for tourists!) The best thing about the hotel is the nice lobby and the free breakfast. I wouldn't recommend staying here.

• Liked — The breakfast was nice
  • Disliked — lack of use of pool, room smelled like smoke
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bloomington, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2006

Definitely recommend staying at this one. Better than most Best Western that I have stayed at. We were suggested by the front desk person to upgrade to one of their Jaccuzzi suite for just a $20.00 upgrade and I and my wife thought of giving it a try. And Wow!!! the room was awesome. 2 Rooms with 2 TVs, refrigerator and microwave and a probably a 10 ft. jaccuzzi tub. Real nice interior decorated with flowers. It was definitely worth spending the extra $20 bucks. Great service really enjoyed it.

2 Thank Far_Corp_Traveler
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2006

I had the unpleasure staying at the Lexington Suites and getting overcharged $10.00 per night. When I asked about it at the front desk, they couldn't figure out why there was a difference in the price quoted and the price charged. Two letters later...no response!! We where there during the renovation, so it was dusty and noisy, the pool a disgusting shade of green. Everything worked ok in the room and the room was clean. Continental breakfast was a joke as they were remodeling the lobby as well. As the other reviewers said....DRIVE ON !!! Susan Gail

• Stayed November 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2005

Horrible, Nasty, Funky.......Looks nothing like in the pictures!! Has canary yellow walls, filthy bathroom(shower curtain doesn't even shut, furniture piled up outside....Only reason didn't get a refund was because it was 1a.m. and I couldn't drive any further! Would definitely keep driving next time!

• Stayed November 2005, traveled on business
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Richland Hills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall
Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Travelodge North Richland Hills/...
#2 of 6 in North Richland Hills
Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!