Quality Inn & Suites
$104
Hyatt.com
$107
$103
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsfort worthsmoking roomdfw airportrooms are cleanwafflesbusiness tripfitness centergreat place to stayfree breakfasteasy accesshurstfreewayshuttletexasjacuzzirefrigeratorcouch
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great service,clean, helpful staff,food was very good. The clerk brought extra towels to our room ,asked if we needed anything, She told us when breakfast would be ready.Nice place to stay.. The facility is near hospital, mall, resturants and the major hwy. The parking lot was well lit. The non smoking room was nice, no tobbaco odor.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was on a business trip just last week in Dallas and decided to stay at this hotel. I did not notice anything for the first couple days but once I did, it got increasingly worse. It was the last day of my stay and had a plane to catch and could do nothing about it with the hotel. I have since filed a complaint and am awaiting word back. I was in room #227, a smoking room. I am extremely disappointed as otherwise this was a nice hotel. But this has since caused havoc in my life, having to eradicate them from everything I own.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
BW_NE_Mall, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

I understand your situation and can sympathize completely. I apologize for the unfortunate circumstances and for the fact that you had a less-than-steller stay at our hotel. We value and pay high attention to our guests comments and act on them very promptly. As an immediate action to the situation, We have thoroughly inspected the room by exterminator and found out there was no activity of bed bugs in the room. If we can do anything to make your next stay with us more comfortable, please let us know.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Not enough lienens nor key to lienens closet. Not anything done in the matter. Breakfast was cold and not a selection at all. Not customer service friendly. Dont do as they say and randomly do things such as knock at your door in middle of night

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_NE_Mall, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Noe R,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 817-656-8881.

Ram Yalamanchili
BEST WESTERN N.E. Mall Inn & Suites

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very nice hotel with clean rooms and close proximity to N.E. Mall. Hotel has a nice lobby with a convenient business center of two computers and a printer. Nice display of breakfast with plenty of items available. Construction has been on-going for approximately a year on Frontage Road and Airport Freeway and will continue for another year until approximately January 2015. Staff is very helpful and friendly and hotel is a nice central location in Dallas/Fort Worth area for either business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I originally chose this hotel because of its proximity to both Dallas and Fort Worth. I didn't do much research because I was only staying one night - boy, was I happy I chose this hotel! I opted for a suite upgrade on the second floor... It is HUGE and BEAUTIFUL! The hotel must have been recently upgraded as everything looks new and very clean! The hotel's exterior didn't do much for me, and there is road construction going on adjacent to the hotel so it can be a little hard to find. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, but not within walking distance because of the construction. The free breakfast isn't the best I've had at Best Westerns. Overall, it's definitely worth it for the quality of the guest rooms!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple