“awesome manager”

Quality Inn & Suites
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I stay at this hotel recently. We checked in very late at night and the room we got happened to be quite noisy. We called the front desk to ask about switching rooms. We were pleasantly surprised when the manager (? not sure) personally showed up at our door in less than 30 seconds from when we hung up and presented us with the key card to another room. We really appreciate this kind of service and wanted to thank this manager for his hospitality and professionalism.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dormraider

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is the first time I stayed at this hotel. I got a smoking room as requested, the room was comfortable and it was a great value. If it wasn't for the construction in the area, it would also be very convenient to my DFW office. Thanks.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Originally they didn't charge for our TDI registered therapy dog. After 3 days stay they decided to change their mind as it wasn't a "service dog" (after all anyone can get a service dog patch no testing required!). Understood "their" policy even though they didn't understand "my" language (English)!! Thought they would say for future information but not charge me for last three days as they already had said it was ok and took pictures if dogs ID card!! So this is my last stay here as we come yearly to the NASCAR race. Very noisey with freeway noise as rooms are very old and doors and windows don't seal. Not clean and definetly overpriced.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 4K1
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on a whim due to a coupon we found in a room saver book. SO glad that we did! The front desk clerks upon check-in and check-out were super nice! Even offered to give us a courtesy call once we got into our room to make sure that everything was ok and to make sure that we had everything we needed.
The beds were comfortable for me. My husband said that the bed was not soft enough for him. I have a bad back, so I slept like a baby! I sleep better with a more firm matress. The kids didn't complain at all.
The breakfast was scrambled eggs, link sausage, waffles, pastries, bagles, toast and oatmeal. Also, coffee, hot teas, orange juice and apple juice. Only thing negative I can say is that the breakfast area is SMALL! I mean, so small that when 1 person is getting their breakfast, there is no way another person can fit through the doorway or get breakfast themselves.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is the second I've stayed at in three weeks. I was amazed. Though very hard to get to because of the road construction, but worth it. First check-in was a breeze. They even asked if I wanted to be on the first or second floor. When we got to the room, it was fresh. Large king bed, Sofa and chair. Nice rug neat devote. The only problem was the yellow paint on the walls . (But it does make the room bright). Very quiet. Close to the mall it's great. The breakfast was good. Eggs were hot, sausage was good, coffee was hot and juice was cold. In other words, very good. If I go back to North . RICHLAND Hills, this is we're I will stay.

Room Tip: Get one in the back, no guest noise!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James w
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We recently stayed in a 2 bed family suite at this location. I will first list the positives; Safe location, lots of restaurants and a mall within walking distance as long as you don't mind walking 6 blocks to a mile, clean rooms, comfy beds, nice staff, especially Matt, he was very helpful, typical breakfast included. Here are the negatives; The room I reserved advertised a kitchen, and it has a sink, cupboards, stove burners, small fridge and microwave, but no dishes, silverware or cookware and when we arrived there was not even a roll of papertowels in the kitchen so if you are paying the extra for this type of room to be able to cook your own meals then this does not work. The room has a separate bedroom from the living room and kitchen area, but no door that you can close between them, just an open doorway. The next bad was that they advertise on the website that there is free shuttle service within a 5 mile radius and it even states that in the book in the room. But instead, they only operate 1 shuttle and they have it on a schedule to and from the airport and the mall on a time schedule. There was another shuttle van parked in the parking lot, but no driver using it. So if you plan on getting free rides somewhere, that does not happen. I would probably stay here again if the other name brand hotels were all booked and I needed to be in this area, but it will not be my first pick again in the future. Felt that it was misrepresented on the room setup and the shuttle service. It was not a horrible place to stay and it was clean, but for around the same price I think we can find something a little better.

Room Tip: The only reason I rated the servic poor was due to the shuttle van situation and the rooms rated tha...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Another 3 nightstand the front desk man was super nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and freshly painted, the beds were great. Flat screen TV 70plus channels. Shower was also great with plenty of pressure and hot water. I will stay here next year when I go to class.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Roy P
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Richland Hills
Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Travelodge North Richland Hills/...
#2 of 6 in North Richland Hills
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek
Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!