All reviews car museum new orleans style north central texas place to stay the ground floor great weekend glove factory kristal balcony pharmacy munster howie convenience accommodations
Reviewed February 28, 2016

I spent two weeks at The Red River Station Inn and miss it already. The hotel is located in the center of historic old town in Nocona. The Horton Car Museum is just down the block and Times Forgotten restaurant is across the street. The owner's of the Inn, Krystal and Bob are soooooo welcoming and absolutely great people. Caroline baked scrumptious cookies most days she was there and I enjoyed wine at night with her and her husband Rusty, up on the veranda overlooking the picture perfect town. Each morning before I left one of the four was always at the front to wish me a good day and also there at night when I returned making sure if I needed anything that they were there. They were so helpful and gracious. I felt like family. My room was spacious with a super comfy bed. The decor of each room is different and themed after historically famous people in the area. Neat for any history buff. Rooms are super clean and new. Each are decorated with well made furnishings and antique decor. This is a great hotel for anyone looking for a perfect getaway.

Room tip: All the rooms are wonderful.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank R C
Reviewed January 26, 2016 via mobile

Had business in Nocona and heard bout this place and must say the owners Krystal & her husband were just awesome friendly people. The room was very clean. Beds very comfy just very relaxing and I will b back. Would drive extra miles to stay here!!!!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Kenny B
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

This is a really nice clean hotel.
I would rather stay here vs any Hilton or big chain. Rooms were all themed differently and vary clean. Everything was recently redone. Owners were vary friendly and helpful. It also has a little balcony to drink a glass of wine or a beer.

Date of stay: January 2016