“Best donuts”
Review of Shipley Donuts

Shipley Donuts
Ranked #161 of 274 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Donuts are as different at personalities. Shipley donuts go well with my personality, they are my favorites. This store serves them up the way I like. I recommend Shipley's anytime.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

If you have never tried them, but them on your BUCKET LIST!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Shipley's donuts are my all-time favorite donuts. These delicious gems melt in your mouth and you cannot just eat one. You have to experience Shipley donuts first hand!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Their kolaches are my favorite! Also their cinnamon rolls are out of this world.

1  Thank 2texanstraveling
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Wonderful hot and fresh donuts and very good Kolaches!