“Worst service ever!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Katy, Texas
“Worst service ever!”
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Took over 15 minutes for our watier to arrive to take a drink order. Didn't see him again for anohter 10 minutes. Steak was tough. Complained to manager and he did comp 50% of the meal. Waiter said he was quitting that day and didn't really care!

Texas
“It must have been an off night.”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

This is my husband's favorite place to eat in NB. He couldn't wait to take me here. While the bar staff was friendly, our server didn't know we were in his/her station. Once that was cleared up, we placed our order. I had the filet mignon. It truly looked like it was placed under a broiler - grey with no grill marks. While it was a decent steak, it was not what I consider a steakhouse steak. One of us could easily have cooked this one in our oven at home. My husband's ribeye, on the other hand, looked great. The veggies and bread were good, and the margaritas were great. I'd give it another try, but I was really disappointed.

san antonio, texas
“BETTER THAN OUTBACK!”
Reviewed December 22, 2009

You can't beat the Mountain Momma's Ribeye. It's my favorite steak house in all of Texas! Waitstaff - friendly/helpful/courteous. Side dishes are great - salads good....
actually, it's my favorite place in New Braunfels to dine out!

1 Thank merry71
Dallas, texas
“A Decent Steakhouse”
Reviewed November 9, 2009

Had dinner there 11/5/2009. Decent prices, good food, and good service. Great casual atmosphere.

1 Thank jpbb
new braunfels, Texas
“Mike's Has It”
Reviewed July 17, 2009

Best cheap steaks for Miles.....always tasty. Good chicken fried, good green beans, good mashed taters.....big portions. Also....they make a good burger and some fine salads. Good Service !!!!!

Beware the Yeast Rolls......they are deadly....:)

1 Thank catndryer