“Somewherre where it is more the correct leading info guide saying that I normally routinely visit this site so often”
Review of Naegelin's Bakery

Naegelin's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in New Braunfels
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The fresh cookies, pastries, pies and cakes from Naegelin's Bakery are of historic proportions and timeless quality. It's all in the preparation. The Granzin family still uses recipes developed by the Naegelin family during more than a century of experimentation to get the right ingredients. As you walk into the front door of the bakery, the sweet smell of baked foods engulfs you like a warm blanket. The glass cases are full of what seems like an almost endless array of cookies and pastries in a rainbow of colors. The bakery is still famous for their strudels that Naegelin perfected years ago. The Granzin's have added terrific sausage kolaches in addition to the menu of fruit filled kolaches. We suggest you try the popular favorite: the Lebkuche, a thick, rectangular brown cookie covered with pink frosting. Don't forget to try our apple strudel! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed December 17, 2012

this is somewhere that I've come to recall as being somewhat since earliest childhood having grown up here having spent often so many of my earlier mornings dropping into their storeplace where they'd be often more than willing to enjoy the company of us younger children at their store there too, much to my eternal joy and sincerest gratitude too therefore! From every ability I have to see thrrough a child's eyes, it'd appear that that description is a continuing tale relating to how they are as they were when I grew up in town here too, making it all the more than a special place, giving it hopefully just as equally one for those children in the area and neighborhoods in town here as well am quite certain of too from all I am able to even nowadays yet see too out here whenever I enter going to visit a warm place that welcomes those whosoever enter their doorways there so freely happens!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My family and I enjoy breakfast here when we visit New Braunfels. The pastries and kolaches are good. There are a few tables outside.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Father-in-law only told us to come here about 100 times....so we did. Got 2 Apple Strudel's, 1 Coffee Cake, and 1 Blueberry Muffin. Absolutely delicious. We were going to take an apple strudel to my father-in-law, but I think I will eat it instead.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed in the B&B next door which included a gift certificate for the bakery each morning. Everything we tried was very tasty. Brought home a sackful of jalapeno hamburgers buns & jalapeno tortillas along with some of their sweets.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

A great bakery - the oldest German bakery in Texas. We wanted to buy everything! Try the sweet pretzels.