“Great pace for a meal...”
Review of Gruene River Grill

Gruene River Grill
Ranked #3 of 263 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Los Angeles
“Great pace for a meal...”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

While I was overly impressed with the number of employees working, and the shear volume this place was doing business on the weekend. I was a bit concerned that with the wood floors, every time a guest or an employee would walk by our table, our food would shake.

Otherwise perfect for family or sweetheart dinners and occassions.

Only advice I know that hotel can update ASAP is to have the courage to ask parents with children to maintain them, having the kids from three tables over constantly yelling and playing tag next to us is the otehr reason I would caution the regualr use of this great place on the weekends.

• Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Birthday Party”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I coordinated a birthday party for my son at this restaurant long distance. The food and atmosphere could not have been better. Jason and Pete were great to work with. Everyone that came to the party raved about everything that the staff did at this restaurant.

Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
“Good atmosphere and Good food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My friends and I were sat at a nice round table, and the atmosphere made for good conversation. From our spot, we could not see the river but the windows were big and we could see the sun setting. I enjoyed the burger with Gorgonzola cheese and bacon. My friend had a special martini that she raved about. I noticed some couples in the restaurant and observed that it is a good spot to take a date. I would come here again and skip the Gristmill restaurant due to the quieter setting.

• Visited September 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Scenic view, good food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We sat on the deck which looks out over the Guadalupe River. The food was very good, and the service quick. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2013
PFLUGERVILLE
“Very Good and nice to look over the river.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We could see people tubbing down the river while we ate lunch. I loved the fried artichokes-wonderful. The meal was good too and the service. We would visit again.

• Visited September 2013