Gruene Outpost River Lodge
$81
$84
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$138
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$80
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$121
$97
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$100
$87
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$59
Candlewood Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$325
All reviewsremodeled roomstubing companyfull kitchenonce a yearfamily tripdance hallparking lottuberivergruenecookoutoutfittersblastcampfireguadalupeupgradesvolleyball
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I along with our two sons and a grandson stayed here for three days in July, 2012. As they had said in their ads, it isn't fancy...but it was just fine for what we needed. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean...the full kitchen was more than adequate and the appliances were full-size and functional. The grounds were neatly kept, the pool gave our grandson lotsa fun, the location was fantastic for our shopping, eating, a visit to Natural Bridge Caverns, and Two Ton Tuesday reveling. The river was slower than we've experienced before...can't fault the owners for that...but the tube rentals on the premises were convenient and being able to get out right in front of our lodgings was great. The staff were very friendly and accomodating. I think that the complainers haven't read the advertising or spent too much time in their rooms instead of using them for a lift-off base. AND we have stayed in five star hotels that didn't give us enough towels...the maids were right on. We'd come back again...no doubt.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Was pleased by the location to the surrounding area, but that was it. There was a rainstorm when we stayed so I awoke to a leak, got out of bed to assess the leak and fell because of the tile floors. The crack in the roof was over a foot and a half wide and was dripping just 3-4 feet from the bed. Also had my Chi flat iron taken from the room by maidservice. When informed of the both the office could have cared less. I WILL NOT stay here again and we frequent New Braunfels 1-2 times a year.

1  Thank Amber P
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This was our second stay at this wonderful place sitting on a picturesque point of the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels, Texas. Our room was fantastic and we had a wonderful view of the river and chose to drink our coffee every morning on our porch. I loved this place so much that I invited to more families to stay with us this trip, they all loved there rooms. Our rooms were clean and well maintained. Our shower pressure was great. The beds and pills were very comfortable. We never saw any insects or bugs in our rooms! We are planning our next trip back!! Thanks for another wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Right on the river!
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great family vacation to this lodge. Staff very friendly and super location. Wish I could take the view with me back to Houston. My kids stayed outdoors the entire time. Pool, river, basketball courts, and picnics outside under their beautiful pecans trees, it really entertained my crew. We will go back!!!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed in room 154, if you get that room look in the bathroom and make sure the holes in drywall around light switch and shower head are fixed...crickets are in walls and infest your room through those. The kids had a great time in the pool with slide and we did float to the room ($15 a person with our own tubes?!) Really could be great but you can't use your bathroom or sleep at night so....

• Stayed: June 2012