“Tasty coffee!”

Gruene Coffee Haus
Houston, United States
“Tasty coffee!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I stopped for a quick pick-me-up while shopping in Gruene. The girls behind the counter were very friendly and quick. Coffee was great and we were on our way. We even stopped on our way out of town to grab one for the road.

Visited June 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Best coffee in New Braunfels”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The Gruene coffee Haus is my favorite coffee shop. A coffee shop is all about the coffee, and the Gruene Coffee Haus has the best. There are also tempting treats which I find hard to resist. A perfect morning is sitting on the patio with my dog, and a great cup of coffee, and reading the news paper. They also have free wi-fi.

Visited February 2014
Georgetown, Indiana
“Good coffee”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had a cup of the house blend, as I do not like all the fancy stuff, HAHA!!!! My girlfrind had the Carmel Apple Spice. Both were really good, and I bought a pound of the House Blend. Really nice little place, also has free wifi.

• Visited October 2013
The Woodlands, Texas
“Good Place For Coffee.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

After lunch we walked around the shopping center and wanted to have a cup of coffee. My wife's drink and service was very good. My coffee was ok but not what I was looking for. It is good place to have drinks.

Visited March 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best most artistic latte ever!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The barista made the best coffee latte I have ever tasted including lattes in Italy, Belgium and all over the USA. He finished the latte with a flower made from milk! What a treat!

Visited February 2013