Best Western Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$121
$116
$81
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$114
$101
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$80
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$147
$84
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$325
Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$129
Candlewood Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$59
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast ladyroom was cleanwafflesking suitenice stayfront desk staffwould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfuloff the highwayconvenient locationstayed one nightsan antonioeasy accessvery nice hotelbreakfast barfree breakfasthill country
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Staff very friendly and breakfast had a very good selection! This location stays extremely booked up since ratings are so good and price beats most in this area so book early. It books up quickly because of Schlitterbaum visitors when they get off the river in the evenings!

Room Tip: Suites are not as big as some I've been in before.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for this review. We feel that our hotel reviews speak for themselves. We have seen a large amount of positive feedback from our guests, mainly due to our fully renovated hotel, and our amazing staff. Each day our priority remains the same, to take care of our guests needs. We hope to see you again on all future travels to our beautiful area.

Shailesh G. Bhakta, CHA, CHO

Reviewed August 17, 2014

The hotel was safe, clean & quiet. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed our time at the Best Western NB and will stay here again if our travels include NB. One point of interest, the hotel has a set of room doors that open to the interior of the hotel and a set of doors that open to outdoors/parking lot. If you are uncomfortable with doors that don't open to the interior of the hotel, I would recommend you request your preference upon booking.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for this review and thank you for choosing to stay with us in beautiful New Braunfels, TX. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. Each day my staff and I strive to offer only the best service and comfort to each of our guests. I hope we have earned your business for all future stays in our area.

Shailesh G. Bhakta CHA, CHO

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stayed one night for wifes birthday, and toobed the Comal. Staff was very friendly from the person I booked with on the phone, to the staff at the desk. Got the "Executive" room, which has interior access rather than outside access for standard rooms. Was clean, and modern decor. Everything worked, cold AC, hot water. Didn't eat the breakfast as we went out. But it looked like your standard fare Hotel continental breakfast, pan of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle station, pastries, fruit, cereal, yogurt etc.

Beds were fairly firm but comfortable. PIllows are firm as well, so bring your own if you like soft.

Pool was pretty clean. Had a few leaves that could of been skimmed, but it wasn't green water or anything like that. Hot tub was decently hot.

Wifi worked well.

Only real complaint was no elevator, which was really very minor since it is only a two story hotel.

Room Tip: If upstairs in interior room you might want to make sure your not in the room right across from the stairwell door (room 200 I think). Door slams, and it may be annoying if your too close.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviews like this really touch our hearts, as our number one priority, each day, are our guests. Thank you for sharing your kind words, and thank you for giving us a chance. I hope we have convinced you, that there is no finer establishment when it comes to comfort & service, than us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Recently Redecorated, Beautifully Appointed Rooms... Courteous, Friendly, Helpful Staff... Wonderful Breakfast Buffet... We Thoroughly Enjoyed Our Stay and Considered It A Very Good Value... This BEST WESTERN is located conveniently to US35 between Austin and San Antonio...and is centrally located to everything New Braunfels/Gruene/Canyon Lake access... I recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Caroline E

Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for giving us a chance. We pride ourselves on our service and accommodations, so words like yours encourage us to do more. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for staying with people who care.

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Hi my birthday is coming tomorrow actually I'm planning my trip to new braunfels for schlitterbauhn for my bday I already reserved my room here at best western but I do not want any bad surprises for my room I reserved the whirlpool suit because I love jacuzzi I want to know how big or how many people can fit in it if 4 people are ok or if it's a bath tub shaped tub wit just jets inside also are there 2 beds or one and did anyone see the room already or have pics of the tub I want to see exact pics and know if it's spa like shaped and a nice size for only a few people ?? This means a lot to me I'm very excited also is the suite on the inside or outside ?? Of the hotel ?

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Razine H

Thank you for staying with us and I hope your stay was an enjoyable one.