“hill country retreat”

Best Western Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in New Braunfels
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Standard Best Western, clean, courteous, & efficent. Good location to be in for hill country activities. The wife and I were close to all venues we wanted to see. Property was in an excellent location for enjoying New Braunsfuls and San Marcos. We had business in Austin and this location was close, but not in the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

We here at the Best Western Inn & Suites, truly appreciate your kind words. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was just perfect. I hope we can be of service to you again soon, and I hope to strive for a perfect rating the next time you stay with us. Thank you for selecting Best Western as your hotel of choice in our area.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was a very good place, Help was friendly and the rooms where clean will stay their again. The location was good, easy on to I 35 the rooms where clean and comfortable they had breakfast their but I did not use it

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for this review. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I hope on your next stay you can experience our new HOT breakfast. In fact we are always looking at upgrading our breakfast selections, so we are in the process of adding even more variety. From now on, we hope to be your home away from home whenever you visit our beautiful city. Thank you.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

On a vacation with another family and they made sure we had rooms together. Very kind and professional. Great price. Clean and modern rooms. Very comfortable bed. The front desk and maids helped us look for a lost toy and treated us with courtesy the whole time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviews like this really touch our hearts, as our number one priority, each day, are our guests. Thank you for sharing your kind words, and thank you for giving us a chance. I hope we have convinced you, that there is no finer establishment when it comes to comfort & service, than us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

After traveling from Dallas to New Braunsfels going to see family and rest on the river walk,this Best Western is the best. I had everything needed 24/7 while there, questions were answered and the breakfast is great with many choices.Check out is not until 12 noon! Thank you! the bathroom is clean, well furnished, no bugs, beds comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for this review and thank you for choosing to stay with us in beautiful New Braunfels, TX. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. Each day my staff and I strive to offer only the best service and comfort to each of our guests. I hope we have earned your business for all future stays in our area.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Has a nice "newly remodeled" look and feel. Beds are nice and comfy. My room was a suite with a queen sized bed with a pull out sofa bed if needed. Has an outdoor pool and they provide breakfast too. Staff was friendly and helpful. It is very close to many restaurants and stores if you want to have dinner or go shopping. One thing I did not like is that this hotel DOES NOT have an elevator so I had to pull my suite case up to the second floor banging on the stairs and getting a good work out with the heavy lifting. Other than the elevator (which was not such a bad thing) I would definitely stay again if I'm ever in town.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for this review and thank you for staying with us in beautiful New Braunfels, Tx.. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one, and I hope to see you again soon.

Shailesh G Bhakta

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night in the interior rooms that were remodeled. Comfortable bed. Two story building, nicer rooms have interior entrances and rear of hotel has exterior rooms. No elevators. Breakfast was good and always full. Outdoor pool well maintained. Had family over celebrating a birthday and there was plenty of room in the lounge area. Right off I-35 and close to all area attractions. Good price compared to nearby hotels. Will visit this location again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank daysofthunder0612
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for this review. Actually, all of our rooms, both interior and exterior, are remodeled with the exact same furnishings. The interior rooms are mostly suites, with a separate sleeping and living area. Most of them also have a secondary tv that is 42 inches in size. Besides that, both interior and exterior rooms are the same. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you in every other way. Thank you again and I hope to see you again on your next trip to our beautiful area.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice hotel but they need to work on their breakfast staff as everything ran out and the staff was not in a rush to refill items as they ran out. The hotel is nice as they have recently rennovated the rooms - beds were nice and clean - rooms decorated nicely -

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for this honest review. I thank you for your feedback on our breakfast staff, and I assure you, I will be looking into it. I believe it is our service, and not just our rooms, that keeps our guests coming back. Thank you again for taking the time to post this review, I will be making the necessary changes soon.