All reviews lighted mirror biscuits and gravy room was clean great place to stay front desk beds breakfast bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was great for us. Booked through Priceline and was a great deal. It was so clean and comfortable and had very modern decor. We loved this place. Slept very well. Would highly recommend it! Also Andy at the front desk was super nice and helpful!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear Babyblueben

Thank you for your heartwarming review and recommendation. We are delighted that we were able to impress you here at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near Schlitterbahn and glad that you had a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. Thank you for your kind compliment and appreciation to our staff. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Nothing fancy, but for the price it was great! Everyone on staff that I met was super friendly and helpful - even the maid and maintenance person were willing to take time to talk to me. Breakfast was standard for this price room, and the location was great - close to everything we wanted to do. It was also very quiet in the room.

Date of stay: April 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Dear Anne,

Thank you so much for your kind words and great feedback. I’m so pleased that you had a pleasant stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a great experience here at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near Schlitterbahn. Thank you for your five-star review and we look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I was a housekeeping manager for several years, so I'm very picky on what hotels I stay at and I always inspect the room before I let my family walk in. My husband gets so annoyed but I like CLEAN! I was a little hesitant because the outside didn't look too appealing, but as soon as we walked in I was very pleased. When we got to our room, it surprised me I didn't find anything wrong other than the bathroom door was beat up a little bit like someone punched it. I had no issues atying here, especially for the price! The customer service was outstanding! The lady at the front desk was AWESOME! If we ever need a place tk stay in the area again, we will be back!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear TheCowboysMomma,

Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near Schlitterbahn

Thanks for the stay at the Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near Schlitterbahn and for your kind and heartwarming review. We are delighted that you had an awesome stay, enjoyed our services and appreciated our place. Our team works hard to ensure a satisfyingexperience for all our guests and we are pleased to hear that yours was a satisfying stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for your five-star rating and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

We visited in March 2019 and it appears everything has recently been remodeled. The floors, paint, beds - everything seemed new. If it wasn't, it was extremely well-kept! All was clean. Motel is small (another plus) and front desk was friendly. It is back a block from interstate, so that makes it much quieter. At the intersection there is a gas station on another corner, and a Walgreen's across the street, with lots of dining options too. Felt safe there. Breakfast was good with lots of options the day we were there. No elevator but only on flight of stairs to climb if you are on the 2nd floor. Would stay again when in the area.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Dear TexasDesicat,

I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review that you had a wonderful time with us here at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near Schlitterbahn. It is very rewarding to hear from you on this matter and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Thank you so much for your kind compliments to our staff and breakfast and glad that we were able to meet your expectations. On behalf of my entire team, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing the recent updates that we have made to our property.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Clean room, friendly staff, and great price. The only negative was the lighting in our bathroom. The bathroom was very dark and the only light source was a lighted mirror. Overall it was a great trip!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Dear melonieb615,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I am pleased to hear that our hotel was clean and our customer service was great. Although I am saddened to hear the lighting in our bathroom, I assure you that this will be addressed immediately. Thank you and we hope that you will visit us again.