“Worth Trying something new”
Review of Kora Kora Coffee

Kora Kora Coffee
Description: Pacific Northwest style coffee shop in New Braunfels, Texas
Description: Pacific Northwest style coffee shop in New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed September 8, 2017

I stopped in for the Fireball espresso and while I was not the biggest fan I bet there are a ton of peope that would love this.

Date of visit: May 2017
Jkora k, Owner at Kora Kora Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Hello Brett! Thanks for the review, but a Fireball espresso is not something we have on the menu. What time did you come through?

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

First thing in the morning only had one person working who had to handle drive through and walk in customers. Thus, a bit of a wait for my latte but it was excellent. Second person arrived around 7:00 so service should have gotten quicker.

Date of visit: September 2017

Thanks NewTraveler52! We generally are not busy before 7, but if we continue to have you or other early people we will most definitely look to have more staff here sooner. Thank you again!

Reviewed May 16, 2017

Maybe the staff was just "off" that morning, but the atmosphere was rather "dead" and unfriendly. The cappuccino was Fair. I doubt that I'll go back.

Date of visit: May 2017
Jkora k, Owner at Kora Kora Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping you could elaborate some more so I can fix this problem. What time of day was it? Was it a lack of customers in the shop that made it feel "dead" or was it just the vibe you got from the staff? How could the cappuccino have been better? Cappuccino expectations are the most varied in coffee shop customers, but we should have been to able ask the questions to get you what you wanted. I want to address this with the proper staff and the proper information, and I would love to be able to show you what normally is like here provide a better experience. If you'll come back in, just show whomever is working, this message and your drink will be on the house. Thank you again for your response.
-Josh

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the the time spent visiting old friends on way home. Charming and very good! The menu selection was very good. Will have to return to try several other choices I had. Ambience inside was really great. Outside good too! Just a great spot to meet up with anyone and everyone. Prices were very reasonable.

Date of visit: April 2017
Jkora k, Owner at Kora Kora Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

We came here after eating at the gristmill for some iced lattes. They have choice of almond soy coconut and regular milk. They were delicious. We have 3 little kids and we didn't feel uncomfortable being there with them.

Date of visit: March 2017