“Poor Service”

Add it.
San Juanitas Taqueria
Ranked #171 of 273 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been to this place three times and each time the service grew worse and worse. The first time my food came out last, out of everybody's and it was a simple bean and cheese taco, I mean come on how long does a bean and cheese take to make. The second time I went, the waitress said no outside beverages, I could see saying this if it were food but it wasn't. The third and final I went we had requested for lettuce and tomato to be added to our tacos. The restaurant had the audacity to charge for that lettuce and tomato, making a $6 meal turn into $12. I would HIGHLY recommend going to this restaurant unless you want lousy service and an overpriced meal.