“great pizza”

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #190 of 274 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 22, 2014

my only dislike was i could have sat there and had more than i already had eaten but we had to leave

Reviewed June 14, 2014

After a long day at Schlitterbahn, the kids wanted Cici's. Clean and fast with a good salad bar. The special pizza we ordered was the best I've had in a while. Good food, fast service and easy on the budget.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I enjoyed the pizza. I like the thin crust pizza which they don't always have made so I usually have to order one. It just got too noisy and crowed for me on this visit.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

this is one of the better cicis I have been to. They had great pizza, good cleanliness, and great people. The employees are so friendly and msnagers know their guests

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The buffet is great. Several different types of pizza. They will even make a special pizza. I gave an average review for the cleanliness of the restaurant. However, food is great.