“I usually stop by and pick up a few links of smoked sausages. I love the flavor. As for other dishes, I have not...”

New Braunfels Smokehouse
Ranked #61 of 273 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Santa Clara, California
Reviewed January 13, 2008

I usually stop by and pick up a few links of smoked sausages. I love the flavor. As for other dishes, I have not tried them.

Reviewed December 5, 2007

good bur very expensive for what you get

Reviewed December 4, 2007

We visited this restaurant last year on vacation for dinner. We had been several years ago, and it was quite tasty. Not now. Looks like it might have a smokehouse/German atmosphere from the outside, but zero ambiance inside. Food is very blah. Not worth the stop.

4  Thank i_love_nyc_1967
Reviewed November 18, 2007

Good bar-b-que, but very "touristy". It is also very expensive.

Reviewed September 8, 2007

Stopped in for an early [7:45] breakfst while traveling on Sunday. Waitresses were dressed in short shorts for the morning shift. Now, personally, I don' like having somebody's butt 2 inches away from my food. May get more tips in a bar, but inappropriate for breakfast. There were two other tables when I got there, all of us of a muture age. I noticed immediately that the house music was a mixture of new age, hard rock and rap. Again, okay in a bar, but not for breakfast. I mentioned it to my server, and she said that she would take care of it, but never did. When I left, I told the cashier/manager, and she told me that the night crew was younger and liked it, and that she had forgotten to change it. My question is this--Should the house music be what the wait staff enjoys or should it be geared toward the clientele, who, by the way, is responsible for their paycheck???!!! I had a major headache all the way to Bastrop!
Also, I was not impressed with the food. Too ordinary for the $10.51 that I paid for a 2-egg breakfast with tea.

2  Thank NacogdochesNana